Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: knowledge
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- knowledge of our times; we can find traces of it only in traditions
- knowledge are always to be distinguished by the fact that they are
- conception of history. We may truly say that for Man's knowledge of
- in the direction of knowledge that we shall have to feel as a power
- relation between their Mystery knowledge and physical health and
- into human consciousness. All striving for knowledge must give rise to
- knowledge to come to meet this extension of our thought and
- The more exact domains of knowledge are by no means yet at their
- understand me when I say that their theoretical knowledge of time
- organism, and they indicate a knowledge of the inner being of Man.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- the structure of the world in a factual manner, he must acknowledge
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- bodily-corporeal element; on the other hand, a soulless knowledge, a
- which I have described in my book, Knowledge of the Higher Worlds
- possible gradually to rise to a knowledge which does not merely live
- You see, this is the tragic phenomenon accompanying a real knowledge
- waking up. But if we ask: By what path alone can knowledge of the
- he said to himself: the knowledge that comes to the human being on
- their gaze, on the one hand, toward sense knowledge which was their
- that knowledge which the human being would only possess in ordinary
- the prophetic inspirations through which they received knowledge which
- regard to man's knowledge in pre-Christian times.
- need to recognize that what formerly was obtained in night-knowledge
- we must now obtain through day-knowledge. In other words: Michael was
- This knowledge which should make its way among human beings much
- “penalty” of knowledge which arose for mankind. One must
- the knowledge that through taking hold of new divine mysteries it must
- knowledge, or that which confronts us as outer sense observation. We
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- The Knowledge of Man as a Supersensible Being.
- Michaelic Thinking. The Knowledge of Man as a Supersensible Being. The Michael Path and the Deepest Impulses of the Social Question
- its knowledge upon this Luciferic element. To give this impulse
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- Self-knowledge and its Permeation of the Three Strata of Consciousness
- The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse. Self-knowledge and its Permeation of the Three Strata of Consciousness
- initiation were admitted by great leading personalities. The knowledge
- present age the attempt toward self-knowledge of mankind is made, the
- surprised that human beings do not today, in their ordinary knowledge,
- Therefore, proper knowledge of the present-day powers of
- beings are brought to self-knowledge through the
- we sleep our willing. But if imaginative knowledge raises up what
- Knowledge of the Higher Worlds and Its Attainment
- Knowledge of the Higher Worlds and Its Attainment.
- mental debility; not to acknowledge the Spirit is a deficiency of
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- ONLY THROUGH a knowledge of the most important and essential laws of
- evolution of the last few centuries to acknowledge a certain
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- an incomplete knowledge of ourselves.
- knowledge of the pre-existence of the soul. We must again rise to the
- true knowledge of man himself. Blood is quite a special
- to a new knowledge of the Mystery of Golgotha, will reinforce their
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- views of art and knowledge. But at the same time it must be said just
- eliminated the knowledge of the real human being that little is known
- or Theosophy is a quest for the Luciferic region; for mere knowledge
- knowledge must dive down into this physical world. For the sake of
- What does all the knowledge signify which he acquires with his higher
- no use when people are dead! From an actual knowledge of the
- spiritual world just that must be said. This spiritual knowledge has
- not even capable of entering into our knowledge of nature or our
- knowledge of man's social life.
- spiritual views to develop a knowledge about nature itself. The fact
- knowledge of physiology. I should very much like some time to discuss
- need a knowledge of the spirit strong enough to become at the same
- need today the knowledge that we have to face a renewal of the life
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- recognize the truth (it can be recognized only when one has knowledge
- then comes from the secret sources of the striving for knowledge must
- flow out into the external knowledge of nature, into the external
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- knowledge from beyond the threshold of the spiritual world, is
- that can be said today concerning a genuine knowledge of the
- of this sleep. Let us never forget that the knowledge of the
- necessary it is to infuse spiritual knowledge into the evolution of
- the spiritual world, who know about the truths and the knowledge that
- knowledge from beyond the threshold were obliged to recognize that
- dogma. All knowledge pertaining to the soul that should come from man
- external nature was left as the object of real knowledge, of free
- knowledge. No wonder we have today no science of the soul, for
- Knowledge of the Higher Worlds and Its Attainment
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- acknowledge it. The people who today most fancy themselves to be
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: