Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: learn
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- can learn to observe them, even externally.
- nature, if in childhood he has not learned to pray. Prayer turns into
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- the great masses of people today. Mankind will have to learn a great
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- by spirit in a special way. We must learn to know the spirit that
- pulses through the blood. We must learn to know the spirit that pulses
- come when the flesh will again become the Word and learn to dwell in
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- forms. We must learn to look upon the human being of the future. This
- are invisible beings. We learn to know them by their effects. We have
- learn to know these beings by their deeds. Well, is the matter
- different with the human being? We learn to know the human being
- way means simply that we have to learn to know them in a different
- not differ at all from the beings of the higher hierarchies. To learn
- have learned through modern civilization chiefly to look upon thought,
- that mankind might learn, precisely through the Mystery of Golgotha,
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- familiarize ourselves with this world; we shall learn to know a second
- consciousness what he may learn from his surroundings. He only takes
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- soul. He must learn to know the events of human evolution and make
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- in and out with the air. And we must learn to realize the sense
- breath. We must learn to feel how our will works through our eyes and
- instance, in the ancient Hebrew doctrine. We must learn not merely to
- mankind three millennia ago. If we learn, in nature, to receive the
- It is a question of learning to say the following: there was a time
- incarnations. To learn to recognize the externally-material as a
- (not even a century ago), the learned Medical College of Bavaria was
- development must be recognized by learning to read the objective
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- things to be learned, things to be experienced, which cannot be
- possible to learn what takes place in the spiritual worlds. Let us
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- happened. And most of all, we cannot without such observation learn
- immediate future. We must really learn to speak in a different way
- The second experience is, that at the moment in which man learns to
- of super-sensible mysteries) he learns to recognize also to what
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- been able to learn that spiritual science, as conceived here, is to
- complete transformation of learning and thinking with regard
- us today. In the last five or six years people could have learned
- those who have not yet learned it will have abundant opportunity to
- will have learned to listen to the still small voice, and so open
- in learning, a change in thinking, then the moral deluge will
- thinking and learning — it is important to realize what it
- learning anything it knows everything. In neither the natural nor the
- in the consciousness. They become independent, and then one learns to
- Only then does one learn really to distinguish thinking from feeling
- Especially does one learn to distinguish thinking
- must go through; but we are at the crossroads, and we must learn to
- From such an example it can really be learned how
- divine-spiritual worlds: we must learn to seek in man the
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- anyone can learn who goes to a university and hears one after the
- to learn the methods of the economic system. In the methods of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: