Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: live
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- that have survived from earlier times, when Man lived in more
- the elemental beings have found to do with them. Just as we live
- plant and animal kingdoms in the very same way do we live with
- particular, with our rhythmic system we live in the spiritual sphere
- life or in one of the following earth-lives. Thus we can say that what
- sphere of willing, then we live, first of all, in the sphere of
- into it a consciousness of the actual spiritual world in which we live
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- Delivered at Dornach, November 21-30, 1919
- live. Let us now carefully consider these two stages of evolution.
- consider the fact that we live within a sphere which belongs to the
- live. Considering their most external aspect, we may think of all
- namely, the Ahrimanic element. We may say that everything that lives
- in the blood tends toward the Luciferic, everything that lives in the
- permeates everything in which we live. Please hold this fact in mind
- in which we live is permeated by Luciferic and Ahrimanic beings, and
- which manifests in them lives in the general consciousness of mankind;
- already spoken. For this illusory conception in which we live today is
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- only head, we could never live, we would be continuously dying, for
- possible gradually to rise to a knowledge which does not merely live
- they became conscious of that which works and lives in the human being
- existence. Through the fact that the Christ Being has lived in a human
- this ancient time the Word lived in a spiritual way; but the Word
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- members of the human race, live in a sphere which we may designate as
- We speak lightly of the fact that we, as physical human beings, live
- of the spheres in which we exist, for we live in various spheres. Let
- now live by virtue of three evolutionary states having preceded our
- Steiner makes a drawing on the blackboard) in which we live as in our
- fourth sphere of evolution. Besides this, we live in yet another
- live only in the fourth but also in this eighth sphere through the
- fact that our Divine Creators live in this sphere together with us.
- by living in the surroundings of the eighth sphere we live together
- live together with us. This is the situation concerning the
- and the Ahrimanic element. The Luciferic-Ahrimanic element delivers us
- our soul, we do not live by being pulled downward, but by being pulled
- through its swimming in the cerebral fluid do we live physically. We
- live by means of what draws us away from the earth. This may be stated
- beings' assistance. Now we live in the age of the Michael Revelation.
- evolution as the philosopher Cartesius (Descartes) who lived at the
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- You know from various lectures I delivered before you that the Middle
- Now, my dear friends, today we live at a point of time in which again
- human beings still meet the doctrine of repeated earth lives with the
- remember their former earth lives. For I ask you: what does man
- upon former earth lives. And there are not so few human beings who are
- repeatedly. Human beings live toward a time in the future in which
- brain will have the possibility of remembering former earth lives. But
- earth lives, but if it has not prepared this retrospect, it cannot
- to take into account previous earth lives.
- Today we live in an age in which those shades of feeling which will
- then, again, carries it into his next life. Man will constantly live
- first is our conceptual consciousness in which we live every
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- lives, in the various configurations of humanity's evolutionary
- lived with them. For at that time the after-effect of the Greek
- Luciferic impulse continues to live. I have characterized human
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- brilliancy, and darkness, obscurity. The abstractions in which we live
- This must again be attained; on another path, however. We live still
- which mankind lives, has been transformed so that the air we breathe
- three millennia ago, lived in a night culture. Yahve revealed himself
- inwardly. We live in an atmosphere and in a light sphere that are
- different from those in which our souls lived in previous earthly
- modern clergy who uses such weapons as described above lives in these
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- Lodges today speeches are delivered concerning these things that have
- as it is lived. We have come to have ideas, thought-forms, which lack
- society sermons, delivered in more or less beautiful rooms, about the
- could only reply: “You see, you live from your investments;
- is envisioned, as arising out of that which lives in other ways as
- most important events of the time; people live along in their
- everyday lives without keeping clearly in mind what is actually going
- worlds and the world into which we are born and in which we must live
- otherwise lives according to the usual customs. Observe this man.
- of metamorphosis to become alive, as something organic, and really
- spirit which lives in what is produced in the world, and does not
- humanity in all realms, are really to be sought. We live today in the
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- consciousness there still lived something of the tarrying of
- can live in balance between fever and sclerosis, ossification. That
- as he is intended by the Divine Powers to live. That is to say, these
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- powers live must be overcome. The statement of the necessity for a
- from space, for the world in which the true ego lives is spaceless.
- eyes and heard with our ears, but within which we live no less than
- head, we should have to be continually dying. We live only by means
- his previous earth-lives; and through the manner in which he is
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- who also still lived in Greece but were especially to be observed
- to take into account what lives in the German evolution in an
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: