Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: longing
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- beings belonging to higher realms which we have designated as the
- belonging to the fourth stage of evolution, and everything in which
- not part of human evolution may be considered as belonging, on
- Ahriman; it describes the longing of man not for the realm of the
- longing for the realm of Lucifer. You may regard Milton's Paradise
- human longing for the realm of Lucifer; this is what you should
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- Ahrimanic reality not belonging to us, into which, however, Lucifer
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- know thyself exists like a longing, but this know
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- Goethe was longing so very much. We shall have the possibility of
- which springs merely from our longing to exist after death, by the
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- the time of the Gothic architecture the longing soul could
- with longing, so to speak; it built upon longing, upon seeking,
- epoch, — a cathedral in which the longings of all humanity
- single cathedral the longings of the members of the congregation
- Divine. He felt the longing to find the way back to the gods, or
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- that things belonging to the old order lead ad absurdum; and
- So there are two conditions belonging to the earliest experiences
- In 1832 Goethe died. The period belonging to the first generation
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- judgment before them. The longing to know the realities of life, to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: