Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mankind
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- part of general culture. The culture and education of mankind change
- the very evolution of the earth and mankind requires that these more
- for mankind as a whole. Mankind will evolve over into the Jupiter
- the whole of mankind. We shall obviously never come to this
- long time now, indeed for hundreds of years, mankind has set no value
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- evolutionary stage which mankind will have reached upon Venus. And if
- subject to their sphere of power, to make mankind dependent upon them,
- beings have the tendency gradually to include mankind and everything
- initiated into such secrets of the spiritual evolution of mankind have
- For the proper comprehension of this secret enables mankind to bring
- modern mankindin former times it was differentof putting
- has to be contrasted with the illusion which has arisen in mankind's
- which manifests in them lives in the general consciousness of mankind;
- considered among the greatest creations of mankind, and rightly so,
- mankind. Everything that is active in this illusory conception is the
- the great masses of people today. Mankind will have to learn a great
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- spiritual life of mankind that there be clarity in this matter. I have
- beings, but the Luciferic beings. The beings which mankind felt to be
- fact, by the greatest error imaginable in mankind's evolution, in
- completely hidden from modern mankind; the Luciferic spirituality
- “penalty” of knowledge which arose for mankind. One must
- After mankind's evolution had passed through the Saturn, Sun
- Himself with the evolution of mankind.
- human head had the same origin as the rest of the human being. Mankind
- unite itself with mankind in order that mankind shall not perish with
- mankind. Those who maintain that the Gospels must remain as they are
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- formations of the earth planet to which, of course, mankind as such
- modern mankind speaks about them. This, however, was not the case. We
- for mankind and focus our attention upon the fourth sphere in which we
- You can feel what this impulse of intelligence signifies in mankind if
- not been exerted upon mankind.
- of coercive nature. You cannot make the intelligence of mankind your
- Christ impulse. The Christ impulse may be the same for all mankind and
- down into the realm of mankind; they took up their abode in the human
- would turn mankind away from its divine direction, were he to succeed
- Now, everything that exists in mankind as causes of internal diseases
- civilized mankind deceives itself, can deceive itself, in regard to
- this duality. Now we have to keep in mind that mankind in its
- Mankind's evolution was, in the first place, an ascending one; then it
- Mankind was able to get along without this insight as long as it still
- deceptions of modern mankind that it is unaware of the connection
- one-sidedly to the cultivation of beauty, for mankind at that time had
- This will bring strength into mankind's evolution, and from this
- modern mankind.
- entered Earth evolution, has entered mankind's evolution, to
- external manifestation; He is among you everywhere. But mankind would
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- the last echo of a primeval culture of mankind no longer appreciated
- revelations concerning the Divine which mankind received from the
- mode of thinking took hold of mankind. In the middle of the fourteenth
- side, of an end and a beginning if we observe the evolution of mankind
- present age the attempt toward self-knowledge of mankind is made, the
- spiritual science. For the large majority of mankind confronts a
- of mankind as of an organism, as I have just indicated, should not be
- Now, in the former centuries and millennia of mankind's evolution,
- physiology, but they can be observed spiritual-scientifically. Mankind
- they are lacking, because mankind in the meantime will have become
- transformation of mankind indicates by its very nature that human
- mankind today entertains thoughts which hardly differ from those it
- be connected in the historical evolution of mankind, the Mystery of
- Golgotha had to take place as an objective fact in mankind's
- mankind to enter into these concrete facts of soul life and not to
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- mankind is itself an evolution of a living entity. Just as there is
- different human soul moods in the various epochs of mankind's
- especially will it not do for mankind in the future, for the simple
- reason that mankind, right up to our time, or at least up to the end
- instincts mankind was able to develop a consciousness which supported
- of mankind these instincts no longer exist and man must consciously
- itself in such formulas; mankind feels that it is necessary to acquire
- the upper level of mankind and to spread further and further.
- the evolution of the earth and of mankind in particular moves in a
- decay. Mankind itself, in particular, is in a process of decay through
- the sensuous-earthly forces. And mankind, in its evolutionary process,
- a conscious spiritual life must enter mankind. We must be clear about
- speak of present mankind, we may consider the evolution of mankind
- beings make themselves felt which exist in the environment of mankind.
- How did an event overtake European mankind which it is impossible to
- arrival of these latter beings within the evolution of mankind. We
- justified demands of mankind I have often dealt with this. But
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- but for the comprehension of the significant impulses in mankind's
- far back in the post-Atlantean evolution of mankind. When we focus our
- atavistic returning to previous evolutionary stages of mankind,
- back, atavistically, that which mankind had possessed at earlier
- which mankind lives, has been transformed so that the air we breathe
- only the consciousness of mankind has changed, oh no! there was soul
- mankind, as I have described it yesterday. We are only able to drive
- spiritual effect in the evolution of mankind. For through being able
- mankind must first become mature in order to comprehend it. At the
- mankind three millennia ago. If we learn, in nature, to receive the
- which mankind needs for the future.
- the objective world, so mankind must become aware in the future that
- which approaches mankind today through light approached mankind of
- future age of mankind, to speak in abstractions about the spiritual,
- thing; quite another is the course which the evolution of mankind
- entirely wrong. It we compare the state of nerves of modern mankind
- with that of mankind two centuries ago, then we must say that people
- evolution of mankind it is imperative that certain impulses which try
- that which wishes to enter mankind's evolution, then one becomes aware
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- about that which is actually bearing mankind toward the future.
- meeting with powers which are the actual enemies of mankind, the real
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- absolutely necessary for the further evolution of mankind. But all
- a fruitful advance will not be possible unless mankind is shaken out
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- but of thoughts for the present and the immediate future of mankind.
- phenomenon of the social life of mankind.
- welfare of mankind, but that it must be built anew out of a free
- are found side by side. Such things have shaped mankind; even in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: