Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: material
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- something, be it material or spiritual, bears within it. And this
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- develop materialistic attitudes, think of all that exists in us as dry
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- of the de-spiritualized material element, devoid of soul, and they
- material element and are unable to build a bridge from it to the soul.
- Whoever in a materialistic fashion attempts to explain thinking and
- organic, the material, must first be broken down, must first be
- familiarize himself with the fact that the materialistically inclined
- senses. Materialism must suppose just the opposite of the truth.
- turning point, the error which lies in the materialistic
- spirituality and on the other materiality which we listen to with the
- through the material and see the spiritual in matter. The Evangelist
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- him with a completely materialistic consciousness. You say to
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- become materialistic; reality itself has lost its soul.
- You see, dear friends, all external-material things have their
- spiritual-soul sphere have their external-material aspect. The fact
- speak of the contrast between the material and the spiritual, but we
- must recognize the interplay of the material and the spiritual in a
- merely materially and, further, if we do not think into it
- with the habit of seeing in light that which our materialistic age is
- material process is permeated by soul.
- light in the same manner, purely materially, throughout the millennia
- incarnations. To learn to recognize the externally-material as a
- material existence in the customary manner and then add, as a kind of
- decoration: this material existence contains everywhere the spiritual!
- material and the spiritual, but we must look for the spiritual in the
- material itself and describe it as such; and we must recognize in the
- spiritual the transition into the material and its mode of action in
- the material. Only if we have attained this shall we be able to gain a
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- the Three Streams of Materialistic Civilization
- the material. The worst kind of talk about the spirit — even
- this spirit should not be touched at all by the material. No; when we
- plunge down directly into the material. And when we speak of
- the final emanation of materialism.
- which draws man down, as it were, into the materialistic, into the
- material life, and for absorbing in the material life what cannot be
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- powers. The material world was looked upon as something to be
- us down to earth into materialism. These two poles of force are in
- insipid, the aridly materialistic — and the Lucifer-form —
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- external physical science with its great triumphs, the materialistic
- sailed into a materialistic time, there exists the other fact that
- the confusion, the materialistic tendencies, the social errors, are
- external, materialistic dominion, into this culmination of
- materialistic dominion, may be transplanted the impulses of the
- materialism in the external world, — for that is what it will
- be. For this dominion of materialism bears within it at the same time
- reality we are materialistic. Two things are very frequently heard in
- materialism, for both have the purpose of denying the spiritual life.
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- were ruined because they too wanted to share in materialism, and they
- have no talent for materialism. The others have good talents for it.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: