Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: matter
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- as we say. If you follow up the matter and have the eyes of your soul
- are willing to enter into this matter and understand it, we shall be
- An external observation will suffice to show that in this matter we
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- connection with these weighty matters, to comprehend in full
- If you consider this whole matter you will have to say to yourselves:
- had had a clear view of these matters, he would not have presented the
- and the evil principles. But as the matter stands, a duad is assumed,
- In such matters we must go beyond mere names. Calling some being or
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- spiritual life of mankind that there be clarity in this matter. I have
- You see, these matters are conceived of by humanity today in such a
- out to you that we have repeatedly dealt with these matters, and that
- That people are still in error today concerning this matter is caused
- through the material and see the spiritual in matter. The Evangelist
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- You must, in order to come to greater clarity in this matter, direct
- the Christ. This is an entirely personal matter. But through the fact
- yet is a personal matter for every individual human being.
- yourself: What confronts me here are the particles of matter which the
- collected particles of matter. These particles of matter are what we
- learn to know these beings by their deeds. Well, is the matter
- well-ordered conglomeration of particles of matter but that he is a
- super-sensible being, and that these particles of matter are only a
- being consists in his true essence of heaped-up matter, of mineral
- and wood are the human being. But the matter is in no way different in
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- be a matter of calling back to your memory, in a way different from
- otherwise dreams in the feelings and makes it a matter of complete,
- do with philosophy, but philosophers should grasp such matters, yet
- significance of this matter. In reality, the whole mathematical
- a different matter from being unable to find the Father God You
- know that it is not here a matter of doubting the Divinity of the
- Christ. It is a matter of clear differentiation, in the sphere of the
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- once discussed this matter, made the telling remark: How fortunate
- Revolution matters have gradually changed, but still, old remnants
- The matter is similar in regard to the necessity of nature. During the
- Divine Being if he had an understanding of these matters and really
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- Matters become different in the fourth age, in the Graeco-Latin
- soul-spirited element: this is what matters. If we describe purely
- respect; then we shall not have abstract matter and abstract spirit,
- matter a bit, but people did become nervous. Now, in regard to the
- matter, my dear friends; it is a very serious matter! A battle which
- dear friends; matters are not different in regard to the Protestant
- matters. It is truly something worth deep study and consideration.
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- matter how extensive, had felt it necessary to build such a house for
- and matter, whereby spirit is treated in the abstract, and has no
- possibility of penetrating into the essence and activity of matter.
- matter of importance is really not that everything shall be
- of will is the important matter.
- and hell; others call it spirit and matter.
- and hell of the peasant on the land, and the matter and spirit of the
- sees through the matter, two spiritual individualities are
- modern devil, or modern matter, or something of the kind. This
- continuation; and it is desirable that this very phase of the matter
- matter of fact, more is needed today than many people are willing to
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- important anthroposophical matters.
- that this is nonsense, that as a matter of fact man's
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- Matters have come to a pretty pass indeed, as the recent events on
- constant impulse to dying, to the overcoming of matter.
- required for work; and the question is not at all a matter of
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- economic threads — is by no means an easy matter. Our culture,
- disposal — that is now the matter of importance.
- Where does this come from? As a matter of fact
- If we wish to comprehend the whole spirit of this matter, we must say
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: