Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: member
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- recognise his division into three members, each of which is,
- of abstract science, and it is this. These subconscious members of the
- recently. You will remember how in another connection I brought them
- always comes back in some form or other. You will probably remember
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- the one member of which has the attributes of the good and receives a
- name derived from the divine, while the other member represents the
- the membering of the human being into body, soul, and
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- members of the human race, live in a sphere which we may designate as
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- objection that human beings do not remember their previous earth
- remember their former earth lives. For I ask you: what does man
- remember in ordinary life? That which he first has thought.
- What he has not thought he cannot remember. Just think how many events
- of a day remain unobserved by you. You do not remember them because
- surroundings. You can only remember what you have thought.
- remember later. Only those who, in earlier ages, through initiation
- brain will have the possibility of remembering former earth lives. But
- of its various members will bring it about that we ourselves sense our
- Please remember these three deficiencies of the human soul
- way. Remember what I have told you today about the three kinds of
- consciousness; remember that it is a disease if we are an atheist, if
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- the human being as a member of the rest of nature, the latter being
- the members of one class out of hate. Love one another out of hate, on
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- distinguish the various members of the human organism and to realize
- of two members, so that on the whole we obtain a three-fold membering,
- You will remember that I have pointed to this important fact; I have
- spiritual-scientific world conception. Remember the grotesque
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- interests. Because he has spiritual interests he becomes a member,
- organ, then from the central organ it goes out to one of the members;
- reason for their existence is that we may be aware of our own members
- why many a member here had to be severely rebuked for wanting our
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- single cathedral the longings of the members of the congregation
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- this three-membering of the social organism in an independent
- life an independent member in the threefold social organism.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: