Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mental
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- Lecture: Elemental
- ELEMENTAL BEINGS AND HUMAN DESTINIES
- to go on outside us! They come about through our instrumentality, but
- become involved in all that is going on among the elemental beings
- outside us, including such elemental beings as I described to you
- are thus thrown up, elemental beings plunge; they mix themselves up,
- in the meantime elemental beings have concerned themselves with it,
- outside you of which the elemental beings took hold, you receive also
- the influences and workings of these elemental beings. Man spreads out
- elemental beings he and they mutually affect one another. All
- fact is how our destiny is moulded. Elemental beings who feel
- elemental stages of consciousness and had more direct connection with
- befalls a human being is referred to the intervention of elemental
- elemental beings from the Elf King's realm intervene in the destiny of
- There you have the elemental world interweaving in the destiny of Man,
- the elemental beings have found to do with them. Just as we live
- of the elemental beings. And in that sphere is shaped as much of our
- of this interplay with the elemental beings. In respect of our head
- life alone we are not involved in the realm of the elemental beings.
- ocean of elemental existence, in which as human beings we perpetually
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- Focus your attention upon these two fundamental concepts which we have
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- mirror-character of our world of mental images, of our world of
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- which are the fundamental causes for our cosmic order were adopted
- mental image is what enters our consciousness. We dream our feelings,
- mental debility; not to acknowledge the Spirit is a deficiency of
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- thought of considering omnipotence as a fundamental quality of the
- Wisdom was considered the fundamental attribute of the Divine Being. The concept of Omnipotence only gradually penetrated the idea of the Divine Being, from the fourth century onward. It continued to develop. The concept of personality was abandoned and the predicate was transmitted to the mere order of nature, which is conceived of more and more mechanically. And the modern concept of the necessity of nature, the omnipotence of nature, is nothing but the result of the evolution of the concept of God from the fourth to the sixteenth century. Only, the qualities of personality were abandoned and that which constituted the concept of God was taken over into the structure of thinking about nature.
- truth, quite apart from the fact that false sentimentality might find
- fundamental character of these Ahrimanic beings who now arise. Only if
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- beings of elemental nature of whom I have spoken yesterday,
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- fundamental problem of the present time. Why is this? It is because
- Fundamentally there are only differences of degree between the heaven
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- fundamentally in seeking the balance between the insipid, the and the
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- described to you in certain of its fundamental characteristics, and
- first of all — just from pure mental indolence — of the
- from mental laziness and other such considerations; and on the other
- When I thus call before your mental vision this
- fundamental social virtue. In our time of social demands this
- Thinking and willing in human nature are fundamentally different.
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- know them more and more fundamentally, in order to have a true basis
- for a fundamentally serious attitude of soul toward life.
- socialistically-formulated ideals; but what kind of fundamental
- concepts underlie these ideals? His fundamental concept is that what
- social life must be born out of the fundamental character of the time
- also fundamentally a jurisprudence; for from single dogmas to that
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: