Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mind
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- law. Our children's minds would be in a sorry plight if we did! What
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- We must keep in mind, if we wish to speak seriously of the spiritual
- permeates everything in which we live. Please hold this fact in mind
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- the Earth evolution. If we keep in mind these four sequential
- this duality. Now we have to keep in mind that mankind in its
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- mind, a psychic imbecility.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- We shall understand one another best if I remind you of something
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- everyday lives without keeping clearly in mind what is actually going
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- remind ourselves of one fact in the development of architecture which
- the pole of philistinism, of narrow-mindedness, the pole which draws
- universe (call to mind the scene between Strader and Capesius). The
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- in the anthroposophical mind, and really to see the significance for
- those events of 1914. Even today anyone who is so minded could easily
- and minds to spiritual impulses can have relations with the spiritual
- And then from the viewpoint of common sense, and keeping that in mind
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- shaping human minds. The rights life caused the later spiritual life
- century. It must be borne in mind, however, that there are
- who keeps a terribly tight rein on the people's minds; for in
- originate in a mind wholly formed for the abstract, with no
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: