Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mineral
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- within the external physical air or among the products of the mineral,
- They have, it is true, a certain application to the external minerals,
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- beings which we meet in the earthly sphere, that is, in the mineral,
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- regard to the mineral nature. Let us deal at once with the most
- of water. That which fills the form as mineral substance is what you
- this outer mineral world is what you see; the human being who does the
- see; we merely see the mineral. The real human beings that are sitting
- conglomerate of mineral particles which he but arranges in a certain
- minerals are excepted, and to become conscious of the fact that we
- fact that he arranges mineral particles in a human-like shape. But
- received something from the mineral world. But since the mineral world
- gesture of the external mineral world, indicating: here is a human
- being consists in his true essence of heaped-up matter, of mineral
- in his being the signature of mineral nature, of external physical
- nature. The outer mineral is heavy. But that which gives us, for
- regard to the mineral substances with which you confront your
- fellow-men, arranged in a certain way. Yet you say: these mineral
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: