Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: moment
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- at the very moment when his destiny strikes in upon him with the shock
- human evolution changes occur as momentous as that which occurred, for
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- but for the moment let us consider it as a unity. If we make inquiry
- know, we do not sleep only from the moment of falling asleep to the
- moment of waking up; with a part of our being we sleep the whole day
- our sleep life from the moment of falling asleep to the moment of
- God spoke to them in moments of clairvoyance, as when he spoke to
- the divine creator beings were active in man from the moment of
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- a moment and consider those beings which we always have called, in the
- moment of death. Instead of permitting ourselves to be permeated by
- consciousness at every moment of waking life constitutes the Michaelic
- must result the disposition for retrogressive evolution. At the moment
- which really, at every moment of day-waking life, is conscious of the
- something quite different from what he really is. The moment this is
- thoughts. The moment we become conscious of this mirror character we
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- possible, at a comparatively early moment, to bring so much order into
- moment we have completely acquired imaginative cognition, these
- Let us for a moment hypothetically assume that the Mystery of Golgotha
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- is the moment when we have to become conscious of certain things, and
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- experience of the various moments of time. The strong emphasis on
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- observed with spiritual vision, then at the very moment when one was
- The second experience is, that at the moment in which man learns to
- The third is, that at the moment we begin to do
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- willing form a sort of chaos; they are intermingled. At the moment
- when the threshold to the spiritual world is crossed, at the moment
- momentous point of time in earth-evolution. What takes place
- on the production of food. At the moment he begins to work,
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- actual, momentous, basic facts. It is so difficult for people of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: