Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: name
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- true. Under the name of limbs, for example, we have to include a good
- The Essence of Christianity, and substitute for the name of
- Christ, wherever he uses it, the general name of God, and this without
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- namely, the Ahrimanic element. We may say that everything that lives
- existence, namely: the Luciferic element, representing the one scale
- carefully distinguish between object and name. We must not allow
- ourselves to be deceived into thinking that by giving a certain name
- name derived from the divine, while the other member represents the
- usurping of the divine name by the Luciferic principle; so that in
- duality, namely, that man consists of body and soul, and not of body,
- this, namely, that Anthroposophy differentiates between body, soul and
- In such matters we must go beyond mere names. Calling some being or
- expression which Nietzsche has often employed, namely the expression:
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- Divine, recognized the Divine, spoke by name of the Divine, whereas,
- upon those forces for which it is organized, namely the forces of
- namely sense perception and thinking. If a soul undergoes the
- they answered: the Lord whose name is ineffable speaks to us; but he
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- of evolution only a distillate of it remains, namely, Greek
- following test: scratch out in this book the name of Christ wherever
- it occurs and replace it by the name of God, this will change nothing
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- appearance, namely, that man consists of body, soul, and spirit. The
- counter-pole arises, namely, the appearance of certain Ahrimanic
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- This must be the endeavor of the fifth post-Atlantean period; namely,
- deeply true, namely, that it is necessary that we should grasp the
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- Milton's Paradise Lost, then we change the name of a
- true contrast: namely, the devil, that in human nature which resists
- error as in Milton's Paradise Lost: namely, on the one
- of equilibrium; the Luciferic has been renamed the divine in
- is just renamed.
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- avoid when he first crosses the threshold of that world, namely, the
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- incorporated in the evolution of humanity during that time: namely,
- namely, that we become free from time and free from space when we
- completion. This provision: namely, that we have the image of
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- in Greece: namely, that which is derived from what we call technique
- its origin: namely, the spiritual life of the Orient, which depended
- which are recorded in the history of this current: namely, the
- connected with other things than was the case in Egypt: namely, with
- with the exception of one incident, namely, when Kant was completely
- West: namely, to rise on all occasions to ultimate abstractions. What
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: