Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: near
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- becomes sclerotic, as nearly everyone does to a certain degree in old
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- the imperfect, then the more nearly perfect, the more differentiated,
- and so on; and the more nearly perfect things always become at the
- next, the fifth, which should be more nearly perfect than the fourth,
- it is certainly more nearly perfect than the eyes of some animals;
- then it is again simplified, and the most nearly perfect is not the
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- be born, in our time and for the very near future, out of the deepest
- present and the very near future for the progress of humanity. This
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- near the borders — are plastically preserved in another type,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: