Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: need
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- Of deathlike hue it needs must be
- What to your bride I needs must tell?
- we call our destiny or Karma need not after all be so enigmatic for
- are standing at a turning-point in human evolution. I need only refer
- needed: the evolution of human culture requires that Man should bring
- the need for a new impulse in the evolution of humanity. But it is
- insight into Man's needs at the present time. And we must again at
- this point relate the needs of the present day to certain powers of
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- ourselves in today's lecture for this task. We shall need various
- one need only put the duad in the place of the triad; but if one
- necessary that the duad be supplanted by the triad. We need not join
- the group of people who declare others to be heretics; we need not
- seriously. The achievements of modern man are in great need of
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- to this all that belongs to the rest of man, we need not go back as
- countenance, Michael. A period of transition was needed. But with the
- need to recognize that what formerly was obtained in night-knowledge
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- reasons which we need not discuss today there was a state of balance
- anthroposophists need not announce to the world; for it is already
- the state of decline. You need only read the descriptions of
- and shall know that our intelligence needs a new impulse if it is to
- and is that, confronting modern life, we need a condition of soul
- mankind needs a new soul constitution. Once upon a time the call
- need to be conscious that our thoughts make us weak, then we shall
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- the one heretofore employed, of much that we shall need in order to
- (which need not have been acquired in the Mysteries) could look
- duality more and more, he will be in need of an inner mediation, a
- shows us the nature and needs of that sphere of our organism which
- feel more and more: we need the possibility of building a bridge
- need the methods of spiritual science in order to recognize this
- I only need to draw your attention to the classical example of a
- no need at all that he should refer to the Christ with what he states.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- which mankind needs for the future.
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- needs of this society or association, a more or less large building
- need a knowledge of the spirit strong enough to become at the same
- the spiritual, and which needs a building, we should have erected any
- the various spheres of life; and we need also coordination. This
- nevertheless needed a certain courage, which is not acquired in
- matter of fact, more is needed today than many people are willing to
- need today the knowledge that we have to face a renewal of the life
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- significantly to what they feel, what they sense. We need only to
- god. A Greek temple with-out the image of a god — we need only
- man of our time especially needs, so that he can say, “That is
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- this I need only refer to what I have frequently indicated here. Of
- Certainly you need only to refer to my
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- the needs of humanity, must often reflect how superficially so-called
- of humanity; for the Greeks have in their sculpture (one need only
- to inform people about what is needed: to get as many people as
- strange caricature of a monarch, nor have needed him. It is true that
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: