Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: night
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- revelation of the night; the Yahve-revelation, through the
- Michael-revelation, was felt as the revelation of the night. Thus, on
- originated Yahve was called the Ruler of the Night, and Michael, the
- countenance of Yahve, was called the Servant of the Ruler of the Night.
- man must feel as Divine must stream up into his head from the night
- by revelations of Yahve, their Ruler of the Night, and of his
- was transmitted in night-revelation through Michael.
- A time of great error, however, had to precede this, a night of
- need to recognize that what formerly was obtained in night-knowledge
- the revealer through the night and in our age he must become the
- revealer during the day. From being a spirit of night Michael must
- transformation from a spirit of night into a spirit of day.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- oppresses our souls like a terrible nightmare. We see today how the
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- three millennia ago, lived in a night culture. Yahve revealed himself
- through his prophets out of the dreams of the night. But we must
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- be here tomorrow. Therefore, at eight o'clock tomorrow night I
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- strange nightmarish visions. One such it had recently when it
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: