Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: observe
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- spiritual point of view between these three systems when we observe
- observe it, just as clearly perceptible as the change at puberty is
- can learn to observe them, even externally.
- open to observe the particular way in which such a man conducts
- and grey hairs. For the geologist who knows how to observe correctly,
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- background of the symptoms which we may observe in our surroundings.
- observed by everyone; what is active in the spiritual world serves to
- however, observe the life of your head as it is sustained by the
- point of view. Let us observe the Luciferic beings and see what
- triad. We can observe very clearly in modern culture that the
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- side, of an end and a beginning if we observe the evolution of mankind
- of a day remain unobserved by you. You do not remember them because
- transformation. These things cannot be observed externally in
- physiology, but they can be observed spiritual-scientifically. Mankind
- observe that the sun rises, we cannot, however, assert from this
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- Light-soul-process. This is what may be observed in the
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- To anyone who observes our building — whose
- what can be felt in the forms of this building (observe that I say
- otherwise lives according to the usual customs. Observe this man.
- Observe the seven successive columns which stand on each side of our
- only they are not observed. People of today have no conception what a
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- Just observe the forms of a Greek temple! How
- observed with spiritual vision, then at the very moment when one was
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- not observed. Many definitions, especially those which are considered
- person to observe, I might say the ultimate consequences of events.
- man into the future. In our time everything must be observed from
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- who also still lived in Greece but were especially to be observed
- decorations. If one understands such things it may often be observed
- the other two. If you would observe it today in the external world,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: