Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: organ
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- the head, the organs of the breast system, and the organs of the
- the system and organisation of the limbs. Relatively speaking, these
- three systems of the human organism are independent one of another.
- In this connection it has to be an organ of the rhythmic system, hence
- organism, and they indicate a knowledge of the inner being of Man.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- organic, vital connection of the head with the rest of the organism.
- shooting up from the rest of the organism into the head and you may
- have stated above that we have here only an image. Organically, what
- to the rest of the organism.
- sphere, permeates our earth and our organism with the exception of our
- play a certain role in our human organism but which are the universal
- organically driven into phantasms. The bones may spread their nature
- over the rest of the organism. Then the human being becomes ossified,
- age. Then he carries the death-dealing element in his organism,
- the concept of the threefold nature of the human organism or the human
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- organism. This latter part of the human body could be further divided,
- bodily aspect, in as far as this head formation contains the organism
- organic conditions in the cosmos, through some conditions of
- the human organism is that with respect to the outer spatial size of
- man the rest of the human organism is larger than the head. The truth,
- which has been added to the head as the rest of the human organism has
- animal form. But the rest of our organism we received as an organic
- In a certain respect our head has become our organ of thinking. Our
- organ of thinking is that part of us which, if we may use the
- of the head organs you will recognize them as transformed animal
- the organic processes that take place in the head through the forces
- organism. The head owes to the rest of the organism its participation
- in the general life of the organism. If the head were simply to rely
- upon those forces for which it is organized, namely the forces of
- head, in our nervous system and its connection with the sense organs,
- retrogressive evolution is going on there and the organic processes
- there may be compared with the processes of organic growth. This is
- organic, the material, must first be broken down, must first be
- destroyed; then above the organic process of destruction the thinking
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- as is the rest of our organism. Seen from the organic aspect, Lucifer
- in making the human head as living as is the rest of the organism.
- the life forces out of the rest of our organism into our head.
- organism, exclusive of the head, is fashioned; this organism is full
- organism is still in the ascending evolution. If we believe that
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- is an organism that develops continuously. Just as in the case of the
- single organism we have puberty, and also later epochal transitions,
- of mankind as of an organism, as I have just indicated, should not be
- heart organization and the human rhythmical system (read what I saw
- shows us the nature and needs of that sphere of our organism which
- only those human beings are atheists in whose organism
- something is organically disturbed. To be sure, this may lie in very
- For, if our organism is completely healthy, the harmonious functioning
- if we possess a completely sound organism; that it is a misfortune if
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- the soul. But in the present state of the constantly changing organism
- stating it simply, has its instrument in our head organism. And we
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- distinguish the various members of the human organism and to realize
- organization and that which constitutes the rest of the human
- organization. As you know, the rest of the human organization consists
- organization of the rest of man is primarily important.
- organizations are, at the outset, pictures for us, pictures created by
- organization in this evolution from that of the rest of the human
- organization. Everything connected with the head organization, which
- Indian culture. We may say: the human head organism of that time was
- different from our present head organism to a great degree and the
- We have, through our head organization, an incomplete nature
- our inner organization, through the organization of the rest of man,
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- commingled, inorganically mixed up. Man must recognize that his true
- organ, then from the central organ it goes out to one of the members;
- telegraph wire from this organ, the eye, to the central organ; that
- of metamorphosis to become alive, as something organic, and really
- organs — the metasternum, the fan — which do not exist in
- history itself is also an organism, and such leaps take place in it;
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- web of the social organism — when we work in this way we do
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- evolving. If our entire organism (please understand me clearly now) —
- if our entire organism were to have the same organization as our
- of the vital force in the rest of our organism, which is constantly
- is an organism that is perpetually perishing; it is in retrogression.
- organism. After death the same process continues which you carry on
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- regarding the threefold structure of the social organism, are really
- this three-membering of the social organism in an independent
- nature, to the blood, and to the bodily organization. This was true
- external social organism, into the theocracies. Everything
- life an independent member in the threefold social organism.
- means organically combined with the other. That this is the case
- Social Organism.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: