Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: outside
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- impulse that works upon your life of soul from outside. I will not say
- objective experience outside him.
- to go on outside us! They come about through our instrumentality, but
- outside us, including such elemental beings as I described to you
- outside you of which the elemental beings took hold, you receive also
- development of Man from sources outside himself. The impulses for the
- which takes its course outside us, as well as within.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- was a short time ago outside us? We are not thinkable as human beings
- outside this atmosphere. But we have become accustomed to believe that
- My dear friends, if you were to go to our building lot outside and
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- that there is something in man whereby Providence that is outside in
- People said: If a tree is shaking, this is the God outside, and if I
- within me, and again exhale it, then it is the God from outside who
- as being outside and inside, but simultaneously, in one point, outside
- am a being of nature outside and at the same time I am myself.
- outside, on the other hand, human existence, crossing over into the
- outside-inside, of nature existence and human existence. Man begins to
- What man has in common with nature remains outside his consciousness.
- as that in which one existed outside and inside simultaneously. The
- takes place a soul process from the outside toward the inside, which
- that the two processes overlap. From outside, cosmic thoughts work
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- will find that the souls of the people are outside of, beyond, the
- outside; they travel on it but they know nothing about it. But still
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- spiritual life and rights life from outside. Consider the present
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: