Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: pass
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- enter into our destiny only after they have passed through whatever
- After Christ had passed through the Mystery of Golgotha, He
- within us, enabling humanity to pass over into future stages of
- evolution, when the Earth dies away, even as we pass on to further
- We pass as individual human beings through the gate of death into the
- many quotations from the alchemists. In particular he cites a passage
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- will pass to further, more advanced stages. Secondly, you know that if
- These beings, on their part, also pass through an evolution which we
- for example, the following: You know that we human beings have passed
- already passed beyond the stages which we human beings conceive of as
- our evolutionary stages of the future. They have already passed beyond
- two spheres: the sphere which we entered by passing through the
- entirely of those forces within us which strive to pass beyond our
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- body which has passed through death, Earth evolution has taken
- After mankind's evolution had passed through the Saturn, Sun
- Christ Being passed through the death of Jesus of Nazareth and united
- The time of preparation has passed. Michael himself, in the
- through the nervous system just when the latter passes through a phase
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- Creator Beings when the Earth has passed through three further stages
- that the Christ has passed through the Mystery of Golgotha and has
- development has passed beyond the middle point of Earth evolution.
- physical passes over into the spiritual evolution. For as soon as the
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- today pass an opinion on scholasticism cannot do it justice because
- of our human nature? The Christ impulse, that which passed over
- ancient culture. And in our modern age, the human being passed through
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- the fact that we have already passed beyond the pinnacle of Earth
- Ahrimanic spirits and thus contain something which far surpasses their
- longer pass by these things. They are not convenient. For it has
- strongly passive in regard to their consciousness, that other
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- going back to Yoga culture; that has passed. For the breathing process
- how the activity of the senses delicately mingles with the passivity,
- to prevent the people whom the train passes from getting concussion of
- the time has passed in which we might have been allowed to indulge in
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- church-building. There were squares, circles, compasses, levels and
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- defining the outer circular passage; and I mentioned yesterday that
- necessary to pass over from the mere Gothic to something else, which
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- should be allowed to pass entirely unnoticed; but that would be an
- Matters have come to a pretty pass indeed, as the recent events on
- must do it thus: its ascending evolution has already passed over into
- decomposed in the earth, that corpses are put into it. When we pass
- relatively soon after a man has passed through the gate of death the
- take no credit. The external passing over of the external dominion is
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- spiritual life, is of Greek origin; it merely passed through the
- judges sit on their benches of justice with the jurors and pass
- Egyptian Mystery-culture, which passed through the southern European
- and then. What is that which passed through the Roman Church system,
- In his first book Nietzsche wrote that passage
- scarcely been spoken at all; hardly a word that has passed through
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: