Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: path
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- like to drive us out beyond ourselves. Expressed in pathological
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- waking up. But if we ask: By what path alone can knowledge of the
- Divine reach the human being? we cannot point to the path through the
- head, through sense perception and thinking, but only to the path that
- this path does not contain the Divine. If man, however, develops
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- The Michael Path and the Deepest Impulses of the Social Question
- Michaelic Thinking. The Knowledge of Man as a Supersensible Being. The Michael Path and the Deepest Impulses of the Social Question
- not continue on his destined path; on the contrary, he would be made
- nature on this path.
- reached its climax and is now on the descending path. For certain
- time, however, earth humanity's evolution is on the descending path.
- Physical Earth evolution has entered the descending path at a
- because physical development is on the retrogressive path. Only when
- path. And its continuation is to find in the world which we
- on the path toward the spiritual: the Michael path which finds its
- continuation in the Christ Path.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- This is also the way in which the paths that lead man to the Trinity
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- is on the path of decadence. I drew your attention to the fact that
- countries, unite! What does this mean? It means: Foster your antipathy
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- This must again be attained; on another path, however. We live still
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- to understand clearly how it has come upon a declivitous path (it is
- most part, none whatever; the two things go on separate paths. The
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: