Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: penetrate
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- spiritual powers here in the physical world. We try to penetrate as it
- emancipated, so to speak, from the sphere which is interpenetrated by
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- must penetrate these mysteries. It must, boldly and courageously, face
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- spiritual sphere, the desire of egotism penetrates into our human
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- not completely penetrate your soul, which you will have to work over,
- we do not try to penetrate them with our consciousness, they make us
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- Wisdom was considered the fundamental attribute of the Divine Being. The concept of Omnipotence only gradually penetrated the idea of the Divine Being, from the fourth century onward. It continued to develop. The concept of personality was abandoned and the predicate was transmitted to the mere order of nature, which is conceived of more and more mechanically. And the modern concept of the necessity of nature, the omnipotence of nature, is nothing but the result of the evolution of the concept of God from the fourth to the sixteenth century. Only, the qualities of personality were abandoned and that which constituted the concept of God was taken over into the structure of thinking about nature.
- himself with the Christ, then these Ahrimanic powers cannot penetrate
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- they penetrate into you, they can be breathed if one practices Yoga
- anti-Michaelic beings are able to penetrate into the air and,
- clear about the fact that the soul element penetrates through cosmic
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- penetrate any of the real worlds of nature that lie before us. But we
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- (that of course, is the favorite method today), but if you penetrate
- experience that such aspiration has penetrated our ranks. How very
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: