Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: perceive
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- cause of their inability to perceive the great significance of the
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- you see an object, you perceive it through your eyes; there is a
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- processes and perceive the spirit-soul element governing them. Anyone
- we think, if we perceive with our senses, there takes place in our
- human being thinks, he perceives with his senses; but he knows nothing
- thinking, to sense perception, and simultaneously perceive what
- happens in the brain; it then does not perceive a growth process but a
- when he perceives with his senses; on the contrary, he has to
- cannot possibly take place when man thinks or perceives with his
- soul-spiritual thought forms are not yet perceived by the human being
- perceive what arises out of his own being as thought forms. As you
- powers which cannot be perceived in the external sense world, which
- head which are of Luciferic origin, if he were to perceive the world
- were obliged to remain in the sleep state in order to perceive the
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- being will perceive more and more: the falling apart of that which has
- then perceives them inwardly. We possess mathematical truths through
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- Man's moral individuality was, as it were, aurically perceived around
- can still perceive in the Chaldean, in the Egyptian
- That in which we could perceive a process of the world and at the same
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- prosaic, the arid, and so on, We understand man only when we perceive
- endeavor of our time to perceive the relation between the spiritual
- so crude a third epoch in human life could be perceived about the
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- perceive, from following up events in a purely external way, how
- understanding of these things do you begin to perceive certain
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- Buddhists, still have today, we shall be much more likely to perceive
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: