Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: period
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- periods of about seven years in length. Roughly speaking, the first is
- for external physiology. The division into seven-year periods holds
- back and makes its appearance in the next seven-year period as an
- life, but it falls into the course of the next seven-year period,
- seven-year period. An event that stirs and moves our feelings resounds
- phenomenon of this periodic return of experiences in the sphere of
- that it comes back in the second seven-year period, at about the ninth
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- during the period between going to sleep and awaking, or through the
- consciousness were to remain awake also during the period of sleep.
- countenance, Michael. A period of transition was needed. But with the
- those who constantly maintain that our time is a period of transition.
- I know quite well that every time is a period of transition, but I do
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- men of earlier periods spoke about subjects like the air in the way
- in the Greco-Latin period up to the fifteenth century. Since that
- much earlier period; already at the time which preceded our last ice
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- might call thinking in the style of Galileo. The period of time that
- of thinking and the Mystery of Golgotha. But while the latter period
- in the period during which he was absent from the earth. His thinking
- in our thinking in the period between awaking and falling asleep of
- between the two periods.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- this period to understand the secrets of Golgotha through human
- dependent upon the theological stream that developed in the period
- through the Saturn, Sun and Moon periods as a
- period. The Archangeloi were man during the Sun period, the
- Angeloi during the Moon period. During the Earth period
- very seriously, that we have already entered the period of Earth
- the Earth period. Upon the animal these beings have no
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- holding sway in the regions of the civilized world of that period
- millennium in the period we designate the primeval Persian
- period. But even then the whole mood of soul life is such that it
- period by a line, as I have done for the primeval Persian world
- present in the human soul mood, for the fourth period ends only around
- This must be the endeavor of the fifth post-Atlantean period; namely,
- post-Atlantean cultural period. Roughly speaking, we might say: In the
- the fourth post-Atlantean period which, if we wish to be accurate,
- Mystery of Golgotha occurred in the first third of this period, and it
- post-Atlantean period it was no longer possible to understand, with
- of the third period were conscious of the fact that the breathing
- time, that this was not the case in the period preceding our age. That
- that former period through the air. You see here an objective
- transition from the one period to the other.
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- since the beginning of the fifth post-Atlantean cultural period —
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- of the fourth post-Atlantean period, we must say that in the Greek
- post-Atlantean period, that is, toward the 8th, 9th, or 10th
- post-Atlantean period, there stood in the center the temple of the
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- In 1832 Goethe died. The period belonging to the first generation
- If we follow it further, beyond this period, we can say: The first
- period of influence of Goethe's super-sensible forces upon our
- have in 1931 the end of a further period, which would be the second;
- and 1964 would be the end of the third period.
- we are in the period of humanity's evolution in which the Gods
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- any other period of world history; in public life the truth has
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: