Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: person
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- do as our personal affair. We shall have no idea that it is something
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- Anthroposophic Press, New York.} It is impossible to link personal
- ourselves from merely personal interests. Moreover, we will gain an
- understanding for the purpose and value of personality in the world if
- we have freed ourselves from the personal element in its narrower
- Thus we must emphasize the fact that if a person wishes to conceive of
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- person supposes such processes to take place in the human head which
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- you direct your attention to the impersonal element of present-day
- human intelligence. You know that we human beings have many personal
- personal affair. You cannot suddenly resolve to decide in a personal
- gain any relation to the Christ impulse other than a personal one.
- Nobody can interfere with another person's way of relating himself to
- the Christ. This is an entirely personal matter. But through the fact
- from one another, make the Christ impulse their personal affair: the
- yet is a personal matter for every individual human being.
- Intelligence is not a personal affair.
- Ahriman's constant endeavor to insert the personal element into the
- the personal element is concealed in our desire-nature, our human
- the personal element is introduced into our wishing, into our willing.
- way that a person who met you could not see you but only the scraps of
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- personality of Plato and receives a more scholarly character, as it
- initiation were admitted by great leading personalities. The knowledge
- My dear friends, the person who earnestly applies to his own soul the
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- Wisdom was considered the fundamental attribute of the Divine Being. The concept of Omnipotence only gradually penetrated the idea of the Divine Being, from the fourth century onward. It continued to develop. The concept of personality was abandoned and the predicate was transmitted to the mere order of nature, which is conceived of more and more mechanically. And the modern concept of the necessity of nature, the omnipotence of nature, is nothing but the result of the evolution of the concept of God from the fourth to the sixteenth century. Only, the qualities of personality were abandoned and that which constituted the concept of God was taken over into the structure of thinking about nature.
- Personality or Time Spirits, were in the Saturn state at the stage of
- Archai, as Spirits of Personality, was man during the Saturn
- For the person who takes spiritual research truly seriously this is a
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- for the person who really has some feeling for such things. The
- person — say Pericles — “Pericles dwells in
- striving to concentrate individual forces of personality, to find a
- man to be a dreamer, a visionary, a deluded person, all that fills
- generally his most personal, trivial opinion, he almost never failed
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- objectivity. The personal is everywhere in evidence. When sometime
- chapters of this world history will show how enormously the personal
- actually mean if a number of persons who look deeply into the
- would signify if these few persons possessing the science of
- without further ado that such a person can no longer be taken into
- person to observe, I might say the ultimate consequences of events.
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- egotistic points of view — personal or national — people
- just the better educated personalities among them — had seen
- Germanism, by which is meant something an intelligent person cannot
- the right means had been found; but the outer personality of this
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: