Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: physical
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- within the external physical air or among the products of the mineral,
- relation between their Mystery knowledge and physical health and
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- physical events of the earth. It will be necessary to prepare
- spiritual powers here in the physical world. We try to penetrate as it
- were, through the veil of the physical world to that which is active
- in the spiritual world. What exists in the physical world may be
- solve the riddles posed by the physical world. But we must sense the
- riddles of physical life in the right way. It is important, in
- the human, and although they are invisible to physical human senses,
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- completely different physical conditions, had an animal form. Animals
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- We speak lightly of the fact that we, as physical human beings, live
- the character of substance. What I have stated above from the physical
- intermediary. This, again, is spoken of from the physical aspect.
- to illness and death in the physical; in the soul sphere it develops
- Physical Earth evolution has entered the descending path at a
- evolution began to descend in a physical respect. This is a fact which
- find that physical science has come to the conclusion that the earth
- you do not confront it at all with your physical capacity of
- see with your physical eyes. That which man unites with himself of
- are invisible to physical senses. A certain number of shapes are
- — who is invisible — here in the physical world through the
- physical passes over into the spiritual evolution. For as soon as the
- physical begins to become retrogressive, there is room for spiritual
- because physical development is on the retrogressive path. Only when
- from the physical aspect it can be said today that man does not bear
- in his being the signature of mineral nature, of external physical
- through its swimming in the cerebral fluid do we live physically. We
- today even from the physical aspect.
- us physically is the real human being, only if we feel this to be an
- substances — since your physical eyes see them — are the
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- Let us assume the human being enters physical existence through birth.
- physical being you now receive something from this world which does
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- to be included for him in one spiritual physical unity. If I
- purely physical aspect, the human ether body is essentially engaged in
- of the soul before it had descended into the physical body through
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- out of the spiritual worlds into this physical world? Well, we
- are born into this physical world (tomorrow and next day I will
- born into this physical world because here on this earth there are
- things we must descend into this physical world, and from this world
- down into this physical world; our very spirit in its quest for
- knowledge must dive down into this physical world. For the sake of
- the spiritual world, we must immerse ourselves in this physical
- we have a physical science which is taught in its most diversified
- carried on, and so forth, and physical science comes into being. With
- side with this physical science there are the religions
- that is, one of our physical sciences: the nonsense that there are
- on the one hand a science of the physical world, and on the other a
- time a physical science. We shall attain that only when we take
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- — we might say — did not unite the physical congregation,
- disciples (it is not necessary to think of physical history, but of
- physical view of the world) — if you imagine, as was believed
- physical world. Therefore about many things it must speak differently
- essential opponents of the physical human being living here on earth
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- external physical science with its great triumphs, the materialistic
- impulses which have been entering our physical world since the last
- We say that man is provided with physical body, etheric body, astral
- body, and ego. At first only the physical and etheric bodies come
- into consideration for the physical sense world. The etheric body
- found only when we are freed from time. The physical body is in
- the spiritual worlds exactly as we walk through the physical air.
- physically in the earth-body. You carry your head on your shoulders,
- through the gate of death, we carry into the physical earth, by means
- exists in the spiritual worlds before we enter into the physical
- comprehend how forces play into this physical world from the
- the physical world.
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- life-steeped-in-wisdom, peculiar to it, which was entirely physical
- the physical realm, illness and death; in the cultural realm,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: