Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: place
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- take place within us. On the other hand, what we experience through
- feeling, are by no means our own individual property. They take place
- what to look for. That which takes place in the soul and spirit of the
- and puberty. A very remarkable thing then takes place, which in these
- it die away in your consciousness. But something takes place in the
- experienced by the man himself, takes place also as an absolutely
- takes place in our life of soul. The events come back; they exercise
- united Himself. There we come to the place where the Christ is truly
- this place, in the way I have just explained, are coming to have great
- of Golgotha took place, and after that follows an account of the
- event is placed at the very centre of our picture of the history of
- evolution also, so that the Mystery of Golgotha has place within it.
- begin to place very great value on them.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- cosmic existence into which man is placed if it is conceived of in the
- the duad in the place of the triad when considering the structure of
- would be possible to say that a battle takes place between the good
- threefoldness is replaced by twofoldness.
- and the Luciferic principles, if one gives it the right place within
- one need only put the duad in the place of the triad; but if one
- inquisitors. As modern men we must not place ourselves in such a
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- parallel development of the animals took place.
- the organic processes that take place in the head through the forces
- we think, if we perceive with our senses, there takes place in our
- growth. For if such a life process took place there, we would fall into
- are constantly cancelled, do thinking and sense perception take place
- about that which takes place simultaneously in his organism; this
- person supposes such processes to take place in the human head which
- cannot possibly take place when man thinks or perceives with his
- willing. The activity of our will takes place just as unconsciously as
- place in the human head, they fell a prey to the delusion that the
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- Mankind's evolution was, in the first place, an ascending one; then it
- and Ahriman strive to place us. It is very necessary that such ideas
- to be placed before mankind to which it should have only super-sensible
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- IN PURSUANCE of the considerations I placed before you in the lectures
- place in Greece during these last centuries prior to the event of the
- What took place in the thinking, feeling and willing of the Greek was
- dialectics, Greek thinking. Then the Mystery of Golgotha takes place.
- you did not think them in spite of their having taken place in your
- real takes place there. This first inner experience, which is still
- place, we are clear again. What plays up from the third stratum of
- How does wisdom enter this middle part of man? Man is placed in the
- Golgotha had to take place as an objective fact in mankind's
- it occurs and replace it by the name of God, this will change nothing
- place as a historical event. He must find a connection with the Christ
- inclined today toward these nebulous notions. To replace this
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- I recently drew your attention to the fact that what takes place in
- caused by a dulled human consciousness. In the decisive places of the
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- expression and manifestation they are. Man is placed in the whole
- outer process takes place at the same time.
- them away if we put in the place of Yoga that which is the right thing
- ether body something takes place which must enter our consciousness
- process takes place in all our sense perceptions. Just think, my dear
- suppose you see a flame. There a process takes place that may
- place. The ancient way does no longer suffice, and many attempts that
- takes place a soul process from the outside toward the inside, which
- you have the possibility of knowing that something which takes place
- which does not merely take place within me, but which takes place in
- process is a process that takes place simultaneously within man and in
- take place between anthroposophical cognition and the various creeds.
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- figures in the interior an indication of what was to take place in
- example, to have placed here for this movement of ours just any sort
- If one is in a place where certain things which today play their role
- if one is in a place where these counterparts do not actually appear
- contrast between God and the devil, is placed what must form the
- possible to learn what takes place in the spiritual worlds. Let us
- and so on, have no inkling of what takes place when a candle burns;
- principles — which today are placed in a very false light under
- take its place! To be reconciled to this thought there is
- history itself is also an organism, and such leaps take place in it;
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- the fact that it was the drwelling place of a god or a goddess,
- whose statue was placed within it. All the forms of the Greek
- to erect dwelling places for their gods whom they could represent to
- expressed in every single form the gathering-place where the people
- which served, not as the dwelling-place for the god, but which was
- the people of the Middle Ages to know: There is a place of assembly
- the Holy Grail — there is a place of assembly, in which, when
- placed between the Ahrimanic form — the philistine, the
- After we have placed in the center, as it were,
- a fact, for I have seen it” — this loss takes place with
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- he encounters as taking place in time. But the first experience
- and in other places — why we have lost the science of the soul.
- understanding of what takes place in the soul. You know from my
- substitute “God the Father,” or you can even replace it
- momentous point of time in earth-evolution. What takes place
- In the first place, what differentiates us from
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- spiritual scientific effort, the Threefold Social Order, is placed
- and the place. Therefore he does not easily come to realize how
- abstract has lost all impulsive force. We have no choice but to place
- the spiritual life must be placed on its own foundation. Many people
- Kant-Laplace theory, in which many people still believe. Herman Grimm
- makes its appearance in the Kant-Laplace theory, according to which
- explaining this Kant-Laplace theory from the standpoint of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: