Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: play
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- We have here obtained an insight into the interplay between Man and
- environment. By following this interplay, we can throw a light on many
- of this interplay with the elemental beings. In respect of our head
- For the limb system, too, there is an interplay with the environment,
- history. He does not know what to make of it. It plays no part in his
- is, experiences where we feel an interplay between ourselves and all
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- play a certain role in our human organism but which are the universal
- This confusion which thus plays even into Goethe's Faust is
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- sever their connection with it. Just as there is an interplay of
- interplay of beauty and ugliness; in truth, there is a hard battle
- interplay of the beautiful and the ugly, the presentation of the
- plays through the dying nervous system of man. But he made at the same
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- place, we are clear again. What plays up from the third stratum of
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- must recognize the interplay of the material and the spiritual in a
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- If one is in a place where certain things which today play their role
- before one's eyes but still play a part, as they do in numerous
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- us at one time, for example, a man who wished to play himself up a
- are at present still playing a prominent role in human events. When
- anything at all, — he believes that such things play a role
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- played an external role, is inwardly connected with what people have
- The Ahrimanic powers played an essential role in the beginning of
- in the succession in which it is played, but letting the tones run
- given over to the earth, that which played its role in our head
- comprehend how forces play into this physical world from the
- people is predestined some time in the future to play a role somewhat
- like that which the Gypsies were playing then. It was a deep glimpse
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: