Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: point
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- spiritual point of view between these three systems when we observe
- The turning-points in the development of the human being which we
- is a turning-point that should be very carefully marked in teaching.
- to the smallest details. I pointed this out in the article I wrote on
- to this turning-point around the ninth year.
- We may characterise this turning-point by saying that the
- age to age; and today we stand at the starting point of a time when
- recognised. Man will have to come to the point of knowing himself more
- are standing at a turning-point in human evolution. I need only refer
- you to one fact of which I have often spoken from one or another point
- Impulse. From the point of view of history as conceived today, it is
- It is important to point out these things, for they are deeply
- with the greatest difficulty that they come to the point of resolving
- must change in a certain way. For, as I have repeatedly pointed out,
- this point relate the needs of the present day to certain powers of
- Earlier ages spoke from a different point of view of the close
- example, at the turning-point in the middle of the 15th century. And
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- points of view which will enable human intelligence really to present
- evolution progresses, that it has arrived at a point beyond which it
- point of view. Let us observe the Luciferic beings and see what
- as I have often pointed out, that this confusion in regard to the
- threefold order. Consider from this point of view Milton's Paradise
- productions of the modern age which are, from a certain point of view,
- wishes to point to the Christ impulse in its true meaning, it is
- standpoint, were we to say: Goethe's Mephistopheles is a false
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- will have realized from our discussions that by pointing to this error
- we have arrived at a very important point in our spiritual-scientific
- have resorted to pointing to the spiritual element without being in a
- who surveys from this point of view the natural-scientific world
- formation points back to the previous planetary stages of our
- been added at a certain point of time. The reason for our being
- part of the human being, his head, points us back to the animal; in
- anatomically the traits that point back to the animal form. Yet upon
- Divine reach the human being? we cannot point to the path through the
- how the Old Testament came into existence, but I should like to point
- close of the nineteenth century — all oriental wisdom points to
- a completely different point of view — with the end of the
- point is that one should indicate clearly of what the transition of a
- the wisdom which points to the human head as a Luciferic formation, we
- turning point, the error which lies in the materialistic
- Speaking in imaginations, we may point back to the fact that the
- pointed to an ancient stage of human consciousness and he said: In
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- the human being finds himself in a process of dying. We may thus point
- point of view I now state from the point of view of the soul when I
- development has passed beyond the middle point of Earth evolution.
- However, what I wanted to point out to you in the present lectures was
- human being! In truth they are only the gesture which points to the
- points us to that which is stronger in us than thought, whereas we
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- various events in relation to the central point of Earth evolution;
- man's own evolution. This central point, this center of gravity is, as
- Now, my dear friends, today we live at a point of time in which again
- elapsed between this starting point and our present day is of the same
- from a certain spiritual-scientific point of view.
- and today I shall only indicate this, it is possible to point out the
- life; they then permeate themselves with a wisdom that points to
- The second point, to be sure, is something different. Man may sense
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- itself. When, from this point of view, we make tests, we can easily
- argumentation is somewhat simple, but it points to the difficulty that
- result of a historical process which had its starting point in the
- special points of attack in the human being if the latter yields to
- which offers especially strong points of attack for the described
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- as being outside and inside, but simultaneously, in one point, outside
- other at the one point, in the breathing process.
- crossing point.
- You will remember that I have pointed to this important fact; I have
- pointed to it in my last article in Soziale Zukunft (The Social
- social life, but where I clearly pointed to the very necessity
- established a crossing point, and in this crossing point we shall take
- will and cosmic thought cross in this crossing point, just
- the starting point of being able to understand the metamorphosis of
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- starting point of our considerations. Then in the two succeeding days
- say, when they find no points of contact for reciprocal influence.
- involved here the important point is not that on the one hand we
- he must know clearly that this effort can be made only at the point
- an ascent to a higher point, and after having reached this point is
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- I wished particularly to point out that these relations are not
- these two intersecting circles, some-thing which points to the
- after the point of time indicated. We are at present in the midst of
- every-thing is aspiring, everything points to the fact that
- only have an inkling of the presence of the divine in upward-pointing
- but caused to tend toward one central point, toward a
- mysterious central point, the whole spirit of humanity striving
- Pallas.” And at the central point in that
- the central point the Holy Grail was enshrined, there it was
- Indeed we are today only at the starting point,
- central point within himself.
- between two opposite, two polaric forces. From the point of view
- point of view of the soul we can characterize one extreme in this
- present out of the time before the great turning point in the
- point to their venerable age. Some go back to Rosicrucianism —
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- And then from the viewpoint of common sense, and keeping that in mind
- account from this point of view.
- no longer have any; and I have pointed out — only recently in
- believes that such teaching represents the point
- life before birth, and that willing is the force which points to the
- ancient Hebrews, we have in the social viewpoint of the present,
- century will be an important point of time, the statement was made —
- The middle of this century, however, will coincide with that point of
- Now I have reached the point to which I referred
- to the phenomena of birth and death, he could point to the divine
- world, he could point out that man's destiny between birth and
- momentous point of time in earth-evolution. What takes place
- occurrence, which can be comprehended only from the point of view of
- this point of view; that is, must be treated profoundly.
- evaluated if we were to alter the viewpoint. Roughly speaking —
- and vanquished. It is an obvious point of view, but perhaps not the
- point of view, which might be taken from the following.
- this is done, perhaps another point of view will be chosen than the
- of this century will be a very significant point of time. The whole
- foundations from the spiritual-scientific point of view.
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- egotistic points of view — personal or national — people
- wide-spread population, but chiefly from a point in Asia, there arose
- fourteen points of the world's schoolmaster, which in every
- explaining this Kant-Laplace theory from the standpoint of the
- the humbug of the fourteen points of Woodrow Wilson — in an age
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: