Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: possess
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- Luciferic beings as possessing those forces which we feel when there
- Roman Catholics from obtaining absolution if they read or possess
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- that knowledge which the human being would only possess in ordinary
- consciousness — he did not possess it — if this
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- sense-beings, intelligent beings, in short, that we possess all that
- intelligence and logic are concerned, all human beings possess the
- same; we count upon this common possession. We would not have this
- common possession if the Luciferic influence, mediated by Michael, had
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- then perceives them inwardly. We possess mathematical truths through
- if we possess a completely sound organism; that it is a misfortune if
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- fifteenth century. These beings possess chiefly the impulse of a force
- will-beings were able to take possession of the consciousness of these
- men; they took possession of the obscured, veiled consciousness of
- these beings who thus took possession, who are still sub-human beings,
- took possession of the human power of will; they unite themselves with
- can take possession of.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- back, atavistically, that which mankind had possessed at earlier
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- more difficult, if there are nevertheless people who are possessed of
- would signify if these few persons possessing the science of
- If now someone appears possessing the logic of our time, which tends
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- satisfies him must satisfy everyone everywhere, and must possess
- spirit-culture. It was possessed of such inner impulsive force that
- spreading Christianity possessed a strange kind of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: