Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: power
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- reaction that comes back on to Man their power to do so,
- the power to bless. That is how things come back in life. And it is
- this point relate the needs of the present day to certain powers of
- in the direction of knowledge that we shall have to feel as a power
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael, Necessity of the Revaluation
- The Power and Mission of Michael, Necessity of the Revaluation of Many Values
- power which, as the power of Michael, intervenes in the spiritual and
- the various interferences with the just designated power on the
- spiritual powers here in the physical world. We try to penetrate as it
- intellect, and you have the Ahrimanic powers.
- subject to their sphere of power, to make mankind dependent upon them,
- connected with it in their sphere of power.
- constantly striving for everlasting power and might. This battle
- of the Luciferic beings and the power tendency of the Ahrimanic
- Ahrimanic and Luciferic powers to conceal this secret of the triad.
- powers; that means, on the one hand, to use the Luciferic tendency
- Mephistophelean power as the only opponent of Faust who drags Faust
- down, but he would have contrasted this Mephistophelean powerof
- whom we know that it is identical with the Ahrimanic powerwith
- the Luciferic power, and Lucifer and Mephistopheles would appear in
- the protection of any power, be it ever so Christian in appearance.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- they called Michael, that spiritual power who belongs to the
- powers which cannot be perceived in the external sense world, which
- which has grown out of the sphere of existence in which those powers
- above it. The power which brought the human head out of the animal
- form into its present shape is a Luciferic power; and the power which
- be able to know his divine creator powers also during the day, during
- spiritual power which we call the Michael power organized the
- spiritual; Michael must permeate us as the strong power which can look
- evangelist. We must acquire the power in our consciousness to see how
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- Luciferic power influenced this intelligence in which we must always
- include sense perceptions. This Luciferic power is intimately
- Ahrimanic powers endeavor to send the forces of death which properly,
- sitting here; they have, through a certain inner power of attraction
- divine powers certain Luciferic qualities. The same delusion creates
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- Therefore, proper knowledge of the present-day powers of
- logic, inner wisdom, inner power of orientation into this middle part
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- strongly coincides with human willing, with the human power of will,
- took possession of the human power of will; they unite themselves with
- Ahrimanic beings. The former beings influence the Luciferic power of
- thought, the latter the human power of will; we have to recognize the
- Ahrimanic power which endows them with their strong will power, which
- their power of attraction, everything that has remained Luciferic,
- himself with the Christ, then these Ahrimanic powers cannot penetrate
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- the spiritual as well as the nature powers. For him, there existed no
- difference between spiritual and natural powers. Our present-day
- the perception of the moving arm. He saw the same divine power,
- the human power of comprehension, the pre-existence of the soul. It
- Golgotha with the remnants of the power of comprehension originating
- in primeval culture. But this power of comprehension is gradually
- because the human power of comprehension ceased to experience the
- Church, but the Roman-Catholic church is more powerful and we
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- not something which has the power to lay hold of daily life.
- speak of the spirit, we must mean the spirit that has the power to
- devil is a terrible adversary, who opposes all those powers connected
- power harmful to humanity when it is sought one-sidedly, to that of a
- divinely good power, and we oppose to it a contrast which is not a
- between the good powers and Mephistopheles there exists the same
- side the good powers, on the other the evil power, Mephistopheles. In
- into all that is fanciful: that is the one power. The other is that
- between these two powers: the one which would like to lead him out
- balance between two powers pulling man toward the one side or toward
- ruling power. Knowing about the etheric body, the astral body, is of
- spiritual powers that are frequently talked about today never could
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- divine-spiritual powers among men; only that the people felt impelled
- divine-spiritual powers the phenomenon of the Greek temple in the
- consciousness of the immediate presence of divine-spiritual powers;
- powers. The material world was looked upon as something to be
- instead toward the spiritual powers. The individual sought by joining
- meeting with powers which are the actual enemies of mankind, the real
- as he is intended by the Divine Powers to live. That is to say, these
- consciousness is permeated by those powers which may be called with
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- spiritual world is opposed by those powers which stand for the
- powers live must be overcome. The statement of the necessity for a
- enveloped humanity in sleep continues to have a powerful effect; and
- spiritual has powerful enemies in all those who wish to be assured
- sufficient power of will to stand up for our cause. But there are
- intimately connected with the powers which must be summoned in the
- powers have especially easy access to human resolutions and human
- The Ahrimanic powers played an essential role in the beginning of
- experience, thinking, feeling, and willing become independent powers
- sources from which the powers are developed which will enable one or
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- in the evolution of humanity to have this power. They were
- lacked: the power of thought. That was a special kind of human
- power with atavistic clairvoyance; and when they came down from the
- their primal characteristic is that they combined the thinking-power
- extinguished, and the thinking-power remained to them. Among the
- Romans the power of thought alone remained. Among the Greeks there
- Editor.] which will then have the power to awake to life
- symbols no longer understood but having a certain great power among
- other two, is a gift of the Azuric powers!
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: