Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: quite
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- One thing is usually quite disregarded, my dear friends, in our time
- objective world quite apart from what is in your consciousness, quite
- from epoch to epoch. We today, for example, are quite unhappy if at
- to be found, quite objectively, not merely through tradition or
- treats history in such a way as to reckon quite positively with the
- conditions of Man's life of soul were quite different.
- yet it is quite possible to prove it from detailed facts.
- words mean something quite different. They do not refer to the
- They carry the sense they had for the alchemist. Certainly it is quite
- read with an understanding quite different from the way in which we
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- I know quite well that every time is a period of transition, but I do
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- something quite different from what he really is. The moment this is
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- must employ his thinking in a way that is quite different from the
- their brains will be constructed in a way that is quite different from
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- But this sort of conclusion was something quite self-evident for an
- Thus a quite obvious fact shows that we have to take into
- way up to our time. But it will no longer do in our time, and quite
- concept of god took on a quite particular form. If one takes into
- centuries, one will become aware of the fact that a quite definite
- evolution at which the human being is today, although in quite
- appearance quite different from ours, for there were quite different
- truth, quite apart from the fact that false sentimentality might find
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- times, quite particularly in the Indian culture, but which had been
- true knowledge of man himself. Blood is quite a special
- thing; quite another is the course which the evolution of mankind
- smiling; for, if something similar occurs today, we behave in quite
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- I am able to speak again to quite a large number of our English
- to be sure, but as being quite incapable of creating worlds? The
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- this time set in then. You see it is quite indefinite to say that
- even quite externally. We have also repeatedly been able to
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- something quite different, nor was it a “world war”; it
- quite well, we must maintain, that what we experience as thinking has
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- eastern Europe with a socialistic bias. He has quite definite
- upon quite special spiritual experiences.
- the Satyr-type, which in turn is quite different from the
- courage in our souls to proclaim quite frankly before the world that
- kind of wisdom-filled life. That European population, which was quite
- You can get quite exactly the thoughts of a Mill or a Spencer from
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: