Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: race
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- knowledge of our times; we can find traces of it only in traditions
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- far as the Saturn evolution. The chest formation may be traced
- might put forth new limbs. You would not then trace back the entire
- evolving being, has to be traced back; but this or that limb has only
- to evolution, we can only say: The human head can be traced back to an
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- members of the human race, live in a sphere which we may designate as
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- growth in the evolution of the whole human race. And since the present
- beings after the middle of the fifteenth century. We can trace this
- right into the lower strata of the human race, but also into the upper
- right, as progenitor of the race, to rule Asia. Secondly, he married
- who is great, however, merely through the graces of his
- researcher this is not an abstract fact. You know that we can trace
- influences as yet. We shall not comprehend the human race without
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- entered the light which embraces us from morning to evening. This was
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- all men without distinction of race, nationality, etc., even color —
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- Having thus in a certain way traced back thinking
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- lowest races, those with dim remnants of ancient clairvoyance —
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: