Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: reality
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- reality. These traditions you will find sometimes very beautifully
- true to reality. It could not possibly have been said in this poem
- So it is in reality with every form of light. And so it is with every
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- reality we have a battle between Lucifer and Ahriman; only, Ahriman is
- Messiah, they are, in reality, dealing with the Luciferic and
- realm of the Divine. But in reality, instead of dealing with the realm
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- in reality, they intermixed the Luciferic with the Divine element.
- today covers up reality, we must first establish this reality. This we
- through dreams, not ordinary dreams, but dreams permeated by reality.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- reality. If he were to succeed he would bring it about that we as
- human beings would forsake reality and fly over into a thought reality
- which would be reality and not mere thoughts. This tendency of letting
- deception in so far as we consider something a reality which merely
- evolution signifies a continuous ascent we forsake true reality. We
- evolution and devolution, so we have in reality to do with an
- within reality; then we do not exist within a one-sided Luciferic or
- Ahrimanic reality not belonging to us, into which, however, Lucifer
- be a flight from reality. He must, boldly and courageously, confront
- no longer a theory but a vividly felt reality of the soul which
- thinking we have merely the image of reality. Thinking would be of no
- consequence for us if we would exist within reality with our thinking,
- shall appeal to a different source of reality within us. Of this,
- into our will, that which results from a reality which we must
- of the reality of the Mystery of Golgotha. Indeed, my dear friends, it
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- yet, in reality, it is a completely different logic. It is a logic
- ripe, in regard to its corporeality, to look back upon its previous
- reality emerges in contrast to the ordinary reality of external life.
- a new reality. And also comparatively soon may he become aware that
- another content of reality, to a world different from the sense world
- significance of this matter. In reality, the whole mathematical
- reality a disease.
- speak of Christ, of freedom, and so forth. In reality, my dear
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- the Dragon who, in reality, consists of all that which enters into our
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- become materialistic; reality itself has lost its soul.
- am now saying. For just consider what it means that reality itself, in
- What I am stating here describes a reality. The ensouling of the air
- acts upon us and we, in turn, merely react upon it. In reality, there
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- in reality have gradually become unrelated to life, but especially so
- dualism, which in reality is a dualism between Lucifer and Ahriman,
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- unreality as concerns the spirit of the present time, certainly not —
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- its true reality before birth, and that only something like a
- imagine how the reflection of the candle is related to the reality.
- image, and its reality is in the life before birth. The
- conceive willing, not as reality and reflection, but as germ and
- indolent, everyday thinking suffices for entering into reality. We
- you consider the reality, you will not be able to form pure concepts
- human culture, so to speak. In reality, Christianity does not
- reality we are materialistic. Two things are very frequently heard in
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- reality the spirit of Louis XIV is everywhere present. Naturally,
- reality art is the divine child which keeps men from being swallowed
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: