Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: recognize
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- Divine, recognized the Divine, spoke by name of the Divine, whereas,
- of the head organs you will recognize them as transformed animal
- into man and he became a living soul. Here it is recognized that the
- nineteenth century the time has come when human beings must recognize
- need to recognize that what formerly was obtained in night-knowledge
- recognize the true origin of the head they were certain to fall into
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- earth. Do not fail to recognize what this Michael revelation would
- it in freedom. Do not fail to recognize that men of today strive for a
- Michael wills to speak to us. That means, we must try to recognize our
- recognize as super-sensible. The fact that the Mystery of Golgotha in
- to recognize the super-sensible in the immediate sense world, that is,
- ourselves recognize as super-sensible, the Christ impulse.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- very primitive, may be recognized by the one who applies, even to some
- which works in us, to be sure, but whose nature we do not recognize in
- need the methods of spiritual science in order to recognize this
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- this is today a recognized geological truth, that geologists who are
- thought, the latter the human power of will; we have to recognize the
- recognize where the Christ impulse is lacking. Yesterday we showed
- It is very necessary today that we recognize the nature of the
- impossible; then it is impossible properly to recognize the true
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- himself and which he, at the same time, recognizes as a process of
- to recognize the pure phenomenon, which he called the primal
- must recognize the interplay of the material and the spiritual in a
- begin to recognize that that which today is sensed as a merely
- incarnations. To learn to recognize the externally-material as a
- material itself and describe it as such; and we must recognize in the
- development must be recognized by learning to read the objective
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- commingled, inorganically mixed up. Man must recognize that his true
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- what is recognized as the divine-spiritual is not directly active
- recognize the truth (it can be recognized only when one has knowledge
- of super-sensible mysteries) he learns to recognize also to what
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- knowledge from beyond the threshold were obliged to recognize that
- grand job! But we must gradually come to recognize these things as
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- feudal aristocracy. You could no longer recognize that the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: