Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: reflect
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- those who have not prepared themselves today through reflection upon
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- reflection is preserved for us in the Old Testament. There something
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- reflected image of it shines into us. Here a certain difficulty
- for example, a candle — you have here a reflected image. You
- you have the candle itself covered, you will see only the reflection
- in the mirror. The reflected image will do whatever the candle does,
- and so from the reflection you will be able to see what it does. You
- imagine how the reflection of the candle is related to the reality.
- But the thinking force in us, as force, is a reflected
- conceive willing, not as reality and reflection, but as germ and
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- the needs of humanity, must often reflect how superficially so-called
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: