Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: relation
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- ready to form any idea of their reciprocal relation to the very realm
- Even the consciousness of how we stand in relation to our thoughts
- relation between their Mystery knowledge and physical health and
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- IN THIS course of lectures I should like to describe the relationship
- head and you have the Luciferic beings which have a certain relation
- All this is connected with the mission of Michael in relation to those
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- relation to Michael is the fathoming of such secrets as the one we
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- within social life relationships. Yet, on the other hand, you cannot
- gain any relation to the Christ impulse other than a personal one.
- through the Christ impulse itself the relationship of every human
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- various events in relation to the central point of Earth evolution;
- Through this will relationship to the external world we actually
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- a conscious relationship of the individual to the whole of humanity,
- relation to them.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- subtle relation of man to the external world, so that in regard to our
- of man in its relation to the outer world. Man's conceptions are very
- Christ relationship to outer nature. This Christ relationship to outer
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- idea at least can now be grasped — the peculiar relation of
- connected with the external life, but which now have no relation to
- endeavor of our time to perceive the relation between the spiritual
- Kingdom of Christ is spoken of, and so on? What relation is there
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- I SPOKE to you yesterday of the relations of
- I wished particularly to point out that these relations are not
- can say: When the Greek de-scribed his relation to the temple, he did
- him-self who uttered it had a relation of ownership or any other
- relation to the house; but he simply realized the fact of his union
- also have expressed his relation to what was to be deciphered in the
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- For those who are able to see the relations in life, it is clear that
- and minds to spiritual impulses can have relations with the spiritual
- of human souls, from the thought of the relation of this world
- relations of man with worlds which are beyond those seen with our
- Relations — I say — with the spiritual
- in our head, through which we come into relation with other people
- of that of earlier times regarding the relation of man to the
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- longer any relation to the spiritual life. When we look back at the
- different relations from those in Egypt, where the harvest was
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: