Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: represent
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- represents the essentially spiritual part of Man, goes together with
- within us and yet at the same time they represent objective
- Event in the progress of Man, the official representatives of religion
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- existence, namely: the Luciferic element, representing the one scale
- of the balance, the Ahrimanic element, representing the other scale of
- the balance, and the state of equilibrium which represents the Christ
- name derived from the divine, while the other member represents the
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- representation, of the beautiful, for instance. To be sure, it is
- possible to represent the beautiful as such. But we must be conscious
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- conception through which feelings are represented makes it appear
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- you will notice that such a book of a representative of his time
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- This line represents, on the one hand, the existence of nature
- general representative of sense perception We must thoroughly do away
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- represented here. Hence, on this occasion, when after a long interval
- this representation of our spiritual movement — of the purpose
- represent before the world, spiritually and otherwise. This movement
- representation of something super-sensible but not existing here on
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- to erect dwelling places for their gods whom they could represent to
- of epitome of the whole, a representation in miniature of the whole.
- represent that to yourselves by the illustration of the scales (see
- represented in the plastic wood group mentioned yesterday, with the
- portrait of Christ, Who is to be at the same time the Representative
- here a second Ahrimanic form. The Representative of Humanity is
- Lucifer-figure — the representation of all that leads man
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- gentlemen who are the official representatives of Christianity are
- believes that such teaching represents the point
- development in the head. If you represent the head in a sketch, you
- from his spirit influenced it. (This is merely a representative
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- are entirely prehistoric phenomena. If I am to represent to you the
- represented the pre-eminence of the intelligent human being, or
- that towering above it was the Aryan whose artistic representation
- great and mighty Judgment, always represented as the Last Judgment
- as Goethe and Humboldt represent everywhere beginnings, and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: