Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: result
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- do not attempt to bring them into our consciousness. The result is
- time in fulfillment of a definite purpose. It is not the result of a
- resultant; the velocity is an elementary principle or quality that
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- comprehension of the world can only result from the proper conception
- nothing but the result of the false world view which springs up
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- pertains to this world conception is a result of that which has just
- shall be able to do as a result of much that has been discussed here
- find that it is the result of unconscious clairvoyance (we know this
- super-sensible worlds, has participated in the results of the Mystery
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- must result the disposition for retrogressive evolution. At the moment
- results of these age-old concepts which are divested of all content
- into our will, that which results from a reality which we must
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- He brings with him in his thinking and feeling the result of his
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- result of a historical process which had its starting point in the
- Wisdom was considered the fundamental attribute of the Divine Being. The concept of Omnipotence only gradually penetrated the idea of the Divine Being, from the fourth century onward. It continued to develop. The concept of personality was abandoned and the predicate was transmitted to the mere order of nature, which is conceived of more and more mechanically. And the modern concept of the necessity of nature, the omnipotence of nature, is nothing but the result of the evolution of the concept of God from the fourth to the sixteenth century. Only, the qualities of personality were abandoned and that which constituted the concept of God was taken over into the structure of thinking about nature.
- result of spiritual-scientific research which is to be taken very,
- The result of the comprehension of these things, however, will be a
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- we must carry up into the spiritual worlds the results of this
- here something very strange has resulted. When people speak today of
- resulted entirely from the work itself; and I could see that this
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- that when some-thing occurs here, there are resultant events in the whole
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- birth. Therefore the principle of human consciousness which results
- worlds result when one sees into these delicate details of human
- will, and work will result. Everything depends upon thoughts, and
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- government, and all that results as politics from the interaction of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: