Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: rule
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- You must realize what interests rule in modern spiritual history. Even
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- originated Yahve was called the Ruler of the Night, and Michael, the
- countenance of Yahve, was called the Servant of the Ruler of the Night.
- by revelations of Yahve, their Ruler of the Night, and of his
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- recently: it is the intellectualistic culture. Clarity rules in our
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- rule over the various smaller peoples, for the latter's own good.
- right, as progenitor of the race, to rule Asia. Secondly, he married
- Romans, to rule Africa. Then he married Lavinia; through this he
- acquired the right for the Romans to rule Europe. Herman Grimm, who
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- external ones, but that the spirit which rules in our spiritual
- of the word rules over the congregation or in their hearts. Then
- were, of the group-spirit of humanity — the rule of
- the commonwealth to which I belong Pallas rules, Apollo rules; that
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- decide of itself whether the element of truth rules in what anyone
- world will be ruled in the future, what really happens in that
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- of their domains; and they worked according to the rules of the
- old theocracies we find that the one who ruled received his
- occidental ruler, but he no longer gives any evidence of having
- originated from the ruler of the theocracy, with his commission from
- magistrates in their offices rule throughout the civilized world —
- to the despair of those thus ruled. All that we call jurisprudence or
- characterized excellently when he said: The Germans as a rule retreat
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: