Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: school
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- the educational foundations of the Waldorf School, and I alluded there
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- through school and through life, in the concepts which are merely
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- life, as it has flowed through what later became our high schools and
- down to our elementary schools, is entirely dependent upon that
- might say that the technical colleges, the commercial schools, and so
- element to what flows into our souls through our humanistic schools,
- through our secondary schools and universities as spiritual culture,
- fourteen points of the world's schoolmaster, which in every
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: