Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: science
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- of abstract science, and it is this. These subconscious members of the
- It is our anthroposophical spiritual science which for the first time
- Outline of Occult Science,
- spiritual science has entered the field and speaks of the Christ Event
- anthroposophical spiritual science is brought forward at this present
- exact sciences the most impossible ideas. I will select just one,
- so-called exact sciences; you will find them presented there today. If
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- believe that they carry on unbiased, objective science; they believe
- spiritual development. What is considered science today is actually
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- in turn, be taken from man. Seen from the aspect of outer science, the
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- Occult Science
- Occult Science, an Outline,
- Thus, it is revealed to the perception of initiation science that we
- find that physical science has come to the conclusion that the earth
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- Occult Science, an Outline,
- science, let us say, even of the tenth, the eleventh, the twelfth, the
- spiritual science. For the large majority of mankind confronts a
- anthroposophically-oriented spiritual science. Now, it is possible,
- observation of nature and the truths that are found in the sciences,
- regard to nature, science exists only in as far as it contains
- need the methods of spiritual science in order to recognize this
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- way modern natural science demands we are unable to reconcile this
- carry on unprejudiced science. This is the situation today in regard
- to many things called unprejudiced science.
- it is conceived of in today's natural science does not contain man,
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- perception and conceptual view of the world. In my Occult Science,
- This will not produce genuine spiritual science. My dear friends,
- inform themselves about anthroposophically-oriented spiritual science
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- own, growing out of the principles of our spiritual science, a style
- and sentence of our anthroposophically-orientated spiritual science.
- spiritual science which intends to be anthroposophically orientated
- spiritual science, this must he conceived not only as merely rising
- above nature, but as being at the same time valid natural science.
- well in our anthroposophically-orientated spiritual science. And with
- science, which does not intend to linger in Utopia, but which from
- we have a physical science which is taught in its most diversified
- carried on, and so forth, and physical science comes into being. With
- this modern science we develop our technical arts; we even heal
- side with this physical science there are the religions
- between modern science and what is said in these sermons? For the
- that is, one of our physical sciences: the nonsense that there are
- We permit science to teach this nonsense. We must permit it to be
- on the one hand a science of the physical world, and on the other a
- time a physical science. We shall attain that only when we take
- entirely out of the will of spiritual science itself.
- science, which can then enter into life.
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- anthroposophical spiritual science to the forms of our building, and
- science has flowed, so to speak, into these forms. Special importance
- spiritual science and the inner spirit of human evolution. In our
- time one cannot reach this anthroposophical spiritual science except
- consciousness, how it permeated the ordinary natural science, the
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- been able to learn that spiritual science, as conceived here, is to
- and from this spiritual history one can clearly see that the science
- of initiation, that is, the science which brings over its
- external physical science with its great triumphs, the materialistic
- hostility and opposition to spiritual science as it is purposed here
- become more and more determined as this spiritual science becomes
- spiritual science which has now been carried on in Europe for two
- and knows that what we call anthroposophical spiritual science is
- spiritual science must not be confused with sleepy-headedness, with
- spiritual science, we have never intended to act aggressively; but we
- call science, and especially what we call art, is not
- fructified by the science of initiation practiced by such people,
- would signify if these few persons possessing the science of
- the direction of the science of initiation? Humanity is so
- creation of fancy when we speak of this science of initiation, or
- to know that what is presented by anyone as the science of initiation
- speak of the science of initiation be given confidence — not
- We have lost a real science of the soul. We
- and in other places — why we have lost the science of the soul.
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- spiritual being. When he is engaged in art, science, and religion, he
- science of nature, the law of nature — the legal element is
- sense in connection, for example, with the Goethean science of
- advance toward the free spiritual life: the Goethean science of
- could not reach the beginnings of spiritual science. He could develop
- difficulty in comprehending that malady now called science, which
- spiritual science.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: