Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: search
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- make research in this field knows through direct perception that
- of present-day research we are unable to grasp the underlying reason.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- that the abstract recounting of events and the searching for cause and
- scientific researchers, when they assert that man consists of body and
- researcher this is not an abstract fact. You know that we can trace
- result of spiritual-scientific research which is to be taken very,
- For the person who takes spiritual research truly seriously this is a
- hate, look for the love of one class, search among you for the love of
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- branches in our universities. Experiments are made, research is
- research, but union with the vital forces themselves. And here in
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- indeed, the more exact the external research, the greater the
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- already have the search for a free spiritual life in Goethe,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: