Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: seven
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- It is the seventh of twelve lectures in the volume
- periods of about seven years in length. Roughly speaking, the first is
- for external physiology. The division into seven-year periods holds
- back and makes its appearance in the next seven-year period as an
- that such an event always comes back seven years later, for the lapse
- life, but it falls into the course of the next seven-year period,
- seven-year period. An event that stirs and moves our feelings resounds
- ego-consciousness unfolds, as you know, in the first seven-year stage
- that it comes back in the second seven-year period, at about the ninth
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- consisting of seven stages, which suffices for our present
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- spiritual conception of himself and the world. Since the seventies of
- seventh the most simple. I had to add to the ascending evolution the
- end of the seventies of last century he is engaged — if we but go
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- great Atlantean catastrophe, that is, the time of the sixth, seventh,
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- Observe the seven successive columns which stand on each side of our
- and so on to the seventh. Thus the effort has been made to develop in
- seven capitals originate one from another according to metamorphosis,
- more complicated. And the sixth became simpler yet, and the seventh
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- You will find seven columns on the left and seven on the right,
- these seven columns have capitals and pedestals, with corresponding
- Biblical narrative — and if you imagine that the seventy-two
- in accordance with the spirit of the time, that the seventy-two
- It is not necessary perhaps to draw all seventy-two pillars, but I
- were seventy-two. From these seventy-two pillars, then, would come
- circle; and if you imagine here the seventy-two pillars, you would
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- fifth, sixth, seventh millennium before the Mystery of Golgotha,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: