Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: six
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- Six Lectures of Rudolf Steiner
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- fifth began the declining evolution, the sixth was still simpler, the
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- post-Christian century up to the sixteenth post-Christian century. We
- became clearly discernible only in the sixteenth century. At that time
- whole evolution between the fourth and the sixteenth centuries the
- fourth century sixteenth century
- Wisdom was considered the fundamental attribute of the Divine Being. The concept of Omnipotence only gradually penetrated the idea of the Divine Being, from the fourth century onward. It continued to develop. The concept of personality was abandoned and the predicate was transmitted to the mere order of nature, which is conceived of more and more mechanically. And the modern concept of the necessity of nature, the omnipotence of nature, is nothing but the result of the evolution of the concept of God from the fourth to the sixteenth century. Only, the qualities of personality were abandoned and that which constituted the concept of God was taken over into the structure of thinking about nature.
- (See diagram, red) And since the sixteenth century there exists a new
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- great Atlantean catastrophe, that is, the time of the sixth, seventh,
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- more complicated. And the sixth became simpler yet, and the seventh
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- the bearded Christ are actually only creations of the fifth or sixth
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- us today. In the last five or six years people could have learned
- the history of the last five or six years is written, that will be
- speak of the events of the last five or six years; and in support of
- who in the sixth decade of the 19th century expressed his opinion
- ministers. In this sixth decade — those who were there at the
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- fifth, sixth, seventh millennium before the Mystery of Golgotha,
- five or six years three-fourths of the world fell upon this former
- six years more lies have been told among civilized humanity than in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: