Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sleep
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- have of the life of sleep.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- deep sleep, we would never be able to think clearly. Only through the
- know, we do not sleep only from the moment of falling asleep to the
- moment of waking up; with a part of our being we sleep the whole day
- asleep in regard to our life of willing. For we know only of the
- our sleep life from the moment of falling asleep to the moment of
- during the period between going to sleep and awaking, or through the
- will which remains subconscious and is in the sleep state even during
- consciousness were to remain awake also during the period of sleep.
- falling asleep to awakening and also in that part of his nature which
- sleeps during the day. In the time in which the Old Testament
- were obliged to remain in the sleep state in order to perceive the
- sleeping human being is not conscious of his connection with earthly
- his sleep state only came into existence as an appendage to the human
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- in our thinking in the period between awaking and falling asleep of
- will is asleep in us, even in our waking life; in regard to the will
- we are asleep. Thus, also in waking life, we carry these three states
- we sleep our willing. But if imaginative knowledge raises up what
- Will: Sleeping: Wisdom
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- is still asleep today in his waking state. Man does not notice how
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- is not right to sleep in regard to it; on the contrary, we have to
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- proportion of human souls are actually asleep, are really sleeping.
- sleeps his requisite number of hours, eats three meals a day, and so
- sleeping souls of our time will certainly be overjoyed if someone
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- People today are still far from being awakened out of the sleep in
- enveloped humanity in sleep continues to have a powerful effect; and
- of this sleep. Let us never forget that the knowledge of the
- spiritual science must not be confused with sleepy-headedness, with
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: