Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: special
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- we turn to the Archai, the time spirits, to the beings who especially
- conception of the human being; only then can we understand the special
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- by spirit in a special way. We must learn to know the spirit that
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- connected with the special kind of intelligence which the human being
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- Ages, mainly in the time after St. Augustine, were especially bent on
- nature of this special experience which will suggest to human beings
- often been stressed in the history of philosophy that a special
- actual certainty. Kant and Hume have elaborated this especially
- remain stuck in general, nebulous notions. People are specially
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- especially will it not do for mankind in the future, for the simple
- problem as they steep themselves in the special configuration of
- taken into consideration by the Angeloi. Especially during the
- especially strongly at the time I spoke to a number of our
- special points of attack in the human being if the latter yields to
- which offers especially strong points of attack for the described
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- world conception, and in a special form in the world conception whose
- true knowledge of man himself. Blood is quite a special
- special fluid, it is merely a fluid whose chemical
- substance is analyzed; it is nothing special. But if we have gained
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- special satisfaction, because a number of friends have arrived from
- in reality have gradually become unrelated to life, but especially so
- especially the last three or four centuries have so largely
- Especially when we direct our gaze toward
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- science has flowed, so to speak, into these forms. Special importance
- developing toward the future with special soul forces, and that those
- especially important for man at this time; it began about the middle
- third millennium — something of very special importance for
- often, when some one wishes to express the special merit of a
- farther still, especially to Egypt; and if anybody today can retail
- man of our time especially needs, so that he can say, “That is
- but especially when we perform human deeds which we weave into the
- is said about all these things, and especially about these most
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- attach special importance to the idea that it must be our purpose to
- special satisfaction in these times of ours, which are becoming ever
- powers have especially easy access to human resolutions and human
- call science, and especially what we call art, is not
- Especially does one learn to distinguish thinking
- not observed. Many definitions, especially those which are considered
- will speak to you especially about the anthroposophical
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- this especially because the various utterances and written statements
- Heraclitus, in Pythagoras, in Empedocles, and especially in
- upon quite special spiritual experiences.
- a special kind of human being, so to speak, a human being with
- special faculties. Besides the atavistic clairvoyance, which still
- lacked: the power of thought. That was a special kind of human
- who also still lived in Greece but were especially to be observed
- invented a curious phrase of which it was especially proud:
- where does this third current appear in an especially characteristic
- Mysteries are only a special variety. In the times of the primitive
- fructification of the herds as a special festival in honor of the
- wink at certain things, especially in political life.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: