Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: stand
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- FOR a true understanding of the nature of the human being we have to
- stimulation of the feelings. When we understand these things rightly,
- age to age; and today we stand at the starting point of a time when
- becoming imperative that men should understand these things.
- are willing to enter into this matter and understand it, we shall be
- are standing at a turning-point in human evolution. I need only refer
- see that it has not yet reached an understanding of the Mystery of
- Even the consciousness of how we stand in relation to our thoughts
- understanding of the world. And here allow me to refer to something
- understand me when I say that their theoretical knowledge of time
- read with an understanding quite different from the way in which we
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- world views to a real understanding of that which so vitally concerns
- understanding for the purpose and value of personality in the world if
- that we stand within a cosmic evolution. First, you know that this
- can understand if we find analogies to our own human evolution and to
- conception of the human being; only then can we understand the special
- just gained; focus your attention upon the idea that we stand within
- the divine beings. Do not misunderstand me: it is not the prime
- I am only able to understand the world if I conceive of it in
- only arrive at an understanding of the world if we base it on this
- always emphasized the fact that it is only possible to understand
- duad. If we wish to understand Goethe's Faust, we must realize,
- brochure, Goethe's Standard of the Soul.
- and the evil principles. But as the matter stands, a duad is assumed,
- We must consider such profound aspects if we wish to understand
- Standard of the Soul,
- standpoint, were we to say: Goethe's Mephistopheles is a false
- understanding of those impulses which radiate from the Michael being
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- artistically as well as spiritually outstanding products of culture we
- been characterized. In order to understand fully the illusion which
- thing that must occur through the right understanding of man's
- and must not be touched understand them very little. They must be
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- order of the hierarchies standing above us, the Spirits of Form, the
- which stands here before me visible. You all as you are sitting here
- Luciferic development shall we really understand the being of man and
- state of equilibrium between the beautiful and the ugly do we stand
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- discernible it is continued by the mighty and outstanding
- through them, out to other human beings. One cannot understand ancient
- height. Greek culture stood at an end. We stand at a beginning.
- We shall only gain a complete understanding of this placing, side by
- understand it. But he becomes aware, or at least, may become aware of
- to understand external nature.
- walk, we stand, and so forth; we describe certain lines on the earth.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- history, it is also necessary to develop an understanding for the
- outstanding spirit of that time. This was a juridical presentation at
- beings. To fail to understand these things was tolerable in a certain
- this period to understand the secrets of Golgotha through human
- We shall understand one another best if I remind you of something
- Divine Being if he had an understanding of these matters and really
- understand the inner spirit of Earth evolution.
- it were, pushed from behind, for behind them there stands the
- proletariat of the modern age. Behind this battle cry there stand very
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- necessary, for a complete understanding of the human being, to
- be gained thereby was a real understanding of the outer world. For
- post-Atlantean period it was no longer possible to understand, with
- understanding of the Mystery of Golgotha. The Church forbids the
- the starting point of being able to understand the metamorphosis of
- understand the present time. Whenever something out of the ordinary
- have to consider time-honored institutions: if one understands the
- one understands every single act of the Holy Mass, then one knows that
- of the earnestness that is necessary in taking a stand in these
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- Anthroposophical Society, but just as it stands there, in all its
- no longer understand each other at all, or perhaps it is better to
- from the depths of humanity, but we do not really understand the
- prosaic, the arid, and so on, We understand man only when we perceive
- to understand clearly how it has come upon a declivitous path (it is
- Observe the seven successive columns which stand on each side of our
- must understand these things who does not wish, out of some kind of
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- actual understanding of these forms through feeling indicates,
- an evolution which we can only understand when we realize that we are
- completed, something finished, does not understand the forms of
- Gothic architecture; just as anyone fails to understand the forms of
- understand the form — a Greek temple without the statue
- of a god is an impossibility to the understanding which comes through
- where the beams of the cross intersect, would have to stand the
- stand a little tabernacle, but in the form of the whole.
- abstract concepts does not really understand them; but they can be
- the desire of each individual to stand upon the foundation of his own
- particularly important for the people of modern times to understand
- man, and between them stands the essential being of man, seeking
- It is in this sense that modern man must come to understand, through
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- spiritual world is opposed by those powers which stand for the
- sufficient power of will to stand up for our cause. But there are
- soul-enjoyment by means of spiritual ideas and concepts. We stand at
- the doors between the spiritual world and ours stand open since the
- understand that in the depths of his soul he is connected with the
- beyond the threshold is of a world in which time as we understand it
- understanding of the spiritual world, to begin this training at
- understanding of what takes place in the soul. You know from my
- understanding of these things do you begin to perceive certain
- evolving. If our entire organism (please understand me clearly now) —
- body. If anyone understands that perfectly, then he comes to
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- their territories whom they could still understand, because they also
- decorations. If one understands such things it may often be observed
- Latin scholars get the concepts for the understanding of it? They got
- Anyone who studies such things and is able to understand them knows
- The world ought to understand that such phenomena
- civilization will doubtless find it difficult to understand. One I
- explaining this Kant-Laplace theory from the standpoint of the
- If we study the things that stand side by side in the world we find
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: