Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: stop
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- Mephistophelean power as the only opponent of Faust who drags Faust
- down, but he would have contrasted this Mephistophelean powerof
- the Luciferic power, and Lucifer and Mephistopheles would appear in
- repeatedly. If we study the figure of Goethe's Mephistopheles, we can
- see clearly that Goethe in his characterization of Mephistopheles
- Mephistopheles is a figure mixed as it were, of two elements. There is
- drawn by Goethe in his Mephistopheles. It would be a philistine
- standpoint, were we to say: Goethe's Mephistopheles is a false
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- not want to stop short at such formal, abstract definitions, for the
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- between the good powers and Mephistopheles there exists the same
- side the good powers, on the other the evil power, Mephistopheles. In
- this Mephistopheles Goethe has thrown together in disordered
- other; so that in the Goethean figure, Mephistopheles, for him who
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- Gothic, but I have already told you why one did not stop sharply with
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: