Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: structure
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- structure of the world.
- conception of this structure according to the triad is almost
- completely eclipsed by the conception of a structure according to the
- the duad in the place of the triad when considering the structure of
- the structure of the world in a factual manner, he must acknowledge
- of the triad and if one makes him believe that the world structure is
- a real comprehension of a threefold world structure, you have instead
- on the basis of the threefold structure of world existence. Then it
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- structure of the world and the spirit can be grasped through the
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- for through such an arrangement we arrive at a certain structure in
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- Wisdom was considered the fundamental attribute of the Divine Being. The concept of Omnipotence only gradually penetrated the idea of the Divine Being, from the fourth century onward. It continued to develop. The concept of personality was abandoned and the predicate was transmitted to the mere order of nature, which is conceived of more and more mechanically. And the modern concept of the necessity of nature, the omnipotence of nature, is nothing but the result of the evolution of the concept of God from the fourth to the sixteenth century. Only, the qualities of personality were abandoned and that which constituted the concept of God was taken over into the structure of thinking about nature.
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- concept of the structure of the world resembles that which underlies
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- regarding the threefold structure of the social organism, are really
- secret monarch who firmly holds together the structure of the state,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: